COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:46:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 115

Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 6: Return of the Omicron  (Read 539602 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2022, 02:42:43 AM »

PLEASE WATCH.

60 Minutes (show)
Staff shortages, COVID patients pushing hospitals to breaking point.

Click here to watch ... https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-hospital-staff-shortages-60-minutes-2022-02-06/

If you missed last Sunday's episode, please watch this story regarding how some hospitals and staff are suffering from the latest surge. It is only about 14 minutes long.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2022, 01:27:54 AM »

The COVID death rate is so minimal, under a tenth of a percent. Less people would have died if we didn't react so strongly and let society continue as normal. Our economy and culture has suffered long enough.

The only time in my 31 years of life I’ve ever considered suicide was when NYC was in “show your vax card to do anything” status. I felt like a prisoner, someone on house arrest. It had a massively negative effect on my emotional health. I have to imagine I’m not alone and that others may have suffered from severe emotional strain as a result of Covid restrictions.

I'm not wishing to belittle your mental health struggles,  but if the requirement of showing your vaccination card to donthings caused you to feel suicidal, you need to seek help immediately as there are much deeper issues at play here having nothing to do with covid restrictions.

This.
Not joking. You should seek some counseling.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2022, 11:46:31 AM »

Covid-19 vaccine study links side effects with greater antibody response.

People who reported experiencing side effects to the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna Covid-19 vaccines such as fever, chills or muscle pain tended to have a greater antibody response following vaccination, according to new research.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/24/health/covid-antibody-response-vaccines/index.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies