This British reporter explains why the Left failed this time and why Trump won (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 06:42:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  This British reporter explains why the Left failed this time and why Trump won (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is he right?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: This British reporter explains why the Left failed this time and why Trump won  (Read 410 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 13, 2016, 10:27:47 AM »

He makes many good points, though I don't completely agree with all of them. I definitely think that the left needs to do a better job of listening and trying to understanding those who think differently. I think that applies to the right as well, though.

I raised my eyebrow at his insistence that Bernie Sanders would have won. Of course I would have raised my eyebrow if you told me Donald Trump would be president in 2014 Tongue

Agreed, I think both Clinton and Sanders were flawed messengers, and that neither of them (or the other jokers running for the nomination) were the best Democratic candidate for 2016. Who was the best? I have no idea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies