WI - Marquette University: Sanders up 4, Cruz up 10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 05:15:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WI - Marquette University: Sanders up 4, Cruz up 10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI - Marquette University: Sanders up 4, Cruz up 10  (Read 13422 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: March 30, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »

I don't get where this Clinton not contesting is coming - She is heavily campaign - She has several small meetings, meeting business owners n small gatherings. There's not much excitement and neither does she get much crowd, so it makes no sense for her to do large rallies.

Even Chelsea was there - There's 5 days to Wisconsin - I am hoping for 10-15% atleast - Let us see!

According to Morning Consult yesterday, Sanders is outspending Clinton on Wisconsin media buys this week by greater than 10:1.  And someone on the news today said that Clinton has no plans to go back to Wisconsin before next Tuesday.  Both are a mistake if the Marquette poll is correct.  But Hillary's internals must tell her something else.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 04:25:09 PM »

I don't get where this Clinton not contesting is coming - She is heavily campaign - She has several small meetings, meeting business owners n small gatherings. There's not much excitement and neither does she get much crowd, so it makes no sense for her to do large rallies.

Even Chelsea was there - There's 5 days to Wisconsin - I am hoping for 10-15% atleast - Let us see!

According to Morning Consult yesterday, Sanders is outspending Clinton on Wisconsin media buys this week by greater than 10:1.  And someone on the news today said that Clinton has no plans to go back to Wisconsin before next Tuesday.  Both are a mistake if the Marquette poll is correct.  But Hillary's internals must tell her something else.

Or just recognizes her lead is insurmountable and is saving her money for the GE. That's what her SuperPAC has done.

That might explain the media buys, but it wouldn't explain why Clinton has no more planned events in the state. 

Clinton advertised heavily in Arizona - not as much as Sanders, but the ratio wasn't 10:1.  The only thing that has changed since Arizona is Sanders won more contests, 2 of which Clinton didn't bother to advertise in, and the other of which was a relatively cheap one TV market state (Hawaii), where she did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies