Will Trump bomb Assad? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:25:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Will Trump bomb Assad? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Trump bomb the Assad regime in Syria?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Will Trump bomb Assad?  (Read 3766 times)
I Won - Get Over It
« on: April 06, 2017, 02:56:38 PM »

How can he do that, without Russian permission (as when Israel bombs Hezbollah commanders in Syria)?

We dont need Russian permission.

But Golden Shower!
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

I think military action against Assad is likelier than military action against NK, honestly. Per what I've read, the talk re: Syria is military whereas on NK Trump and co. are exploring tougher sanctions a la the Iran sanctions regime

There are Russian troops in Syria. You probably already knew. Just in case you didn't.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 03:25:25 PM »

How can he do that, without Russian permission (as when Israel bombs Hezbollah commanders in Syria)?

Do you want a nuclear confrontation?

No but we're not a Russian vassal state either.

Just a simple question, did Syrian government allow US troops and airforces come to Syrian soil?

Simple question back, when does the world have a responsibility to act when a leaders starts gassing his own people?
They don't. Only the Syrian people do. And the Syrian rebels are worse than Assad anyway.

Thats a heartless way of thinking.

LOL, USA:s bombings in March caused more civil victims (including children) than Assad's possible chemical attack.
I Won - Get Over It
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 03:27:13 PM »

Do you want a nuclear confrontation?

No but we're not a Russian vassal state either.

Just a simple question, did Syrian government allow US troops and airforces come to Syrian soil?

Assad has no legitimacy as the Syrian government. The world has a responsibility to stop the murder of innocent civilians. I don't think ground troops should be sent to Syria, but I think a Libya-style intervention would be in order. At the very least, safe zones and a no-fly zone should be formed to protect civilians from Assad's brutality.

Rrrright.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/24/politics/us-airstrikes-iraq-syria-civilian-deaths/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies