Why Is Delaware Blue? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:34:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Why Is Delaware Blue? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Is Delaware Blue?  (Read 1666 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: February 24, 2018, 12:26:33 AM »

Black voters got to the point where their block controlled the state.

See Georgia in a few years.

Well you sure know who to blame for your problems.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »

Take a hike. I didn't say it was a bad thing, pal.

You're a Republican. Every time you get frustrated at your party not winning, you blame blacks.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:04:28 PM »

You're a Republican. Every time you get frustrated at your party not winning, you blame blacks.
[/quote

1. Where was I frustrated in that post

2. Black people obviously favor Democrats, and the growth of that demographic in that state is why it has become a Safe D state. I'm pointing out demographic change in a thread literally asking why Delaware is solid blue today.

Like I said, take a hike.

So you don't get upset when your side loses?

Louisiana is even more blackity black black black than Delaware. By Atlas standards it should be titanium D.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 01:16:40 PM »

[/quote

2. Black people obviously favor Democrats, and the growth of that demographic in that state is why it has become a Safe D state. I'm pointing out demographic change in a thread literally asking why Delaware is solid blue today.

Louisiana is even more blackity black black black than Delaware. By Atlas standards it should be titanium D.

Y'know like 3 other people have pointed out demographics in this thread before me, why aren't you getting pissed at them?

Because they are correctly framing it as one reason of many factors whereas you just said black voters "control" the state. But I'm not a huge fan of their analysis either.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 01:53:57 PM »

[/quote

Y'know like 3 other people have pointed out demographics in this thread before me, why aren't you getting pissed at them?

Because they are correctly framing it as one reason of many factors whereas you just said black voters "control" the state. But I'm not a huge fan of their analysis either.

Well yes, if they weren't there the state would vote Republican. So figuratively the voting bloc controls the state.  Ya know, like how Whites control MS cause they all vote R, or plenty of other states.

I am not insinuating this is a bad thing, or at all that Delaware is a bad state because Black people are bad or something.  Stop assuming things.

White voters in Mississippi are a majority. Black voters in Delaware are not. They rely on white voters, so no, they don't control the state. They can't do anything they want with the state. That's what control means.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 10:03:39 PM »

[/quote

Well yes, if they weren't there the state would vote Republican. So figuratively the voting bloc controls the state.  Ya know, like how Whites control MS cause they all vote R, or plenty of other states.

I am not insinuating this is a bad thing, or at all that Delaware is a bad state because Black people are bad or something.  Stop assuming things.

White voters in Mississippi are a majority. Black voters in Delaware are not. They rely on white voters, so no, they don't control the state. They can't do anything they want with the state. That's what control means.

What the hell is the matter with you, Beet? Huh

Chill out. You're taking everything said here completely out of context and jacking the thread in the process.

What have I said wrong? I haven't taken anything out of context. CPAC just happened this weekend. It was a hate fest against immigrants, with our president reciting a song about a woman who lets in a snake only to be bitten. And when I ask Trumpers why they don't like immigrants, they always assume that it's because it's they will vote against them due to ethnicity alone. Never mind that most immigrants are Asian (who have voted GOP before) or Hispanic (who don't bloc vote.) Our entire politics is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy of ethnic Balkanization. There are literally neo-Nazis marching in the streets. That's the "context."
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 10:09:25 PM »

[/quote

What the hell is the matter with you, Beet? Huh

Chill out. You're taking everything said here completely out of context and jacking the thread in the process.

What have I said wrong? I haven't taken anything out of context. CPAC just happened this weekend. It was a hate fest against immigrants, with our president reciting a song about a woman who lets in a snake only to be bitten. And when I ask Trumpers why they don't like immigrants, they always assume that it's because it's they will vote against them due to ethnicity alone. Never mind that most immigrants are Asian (who have voted GOP before) or Hispanic (who don't bloc vote.) Our entire politics is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy of ethnic Balkanization. There are literally neo-Nazis marching in the streets. That's the "context."

OK, I tried.

Peace out, y'all.

Badger's contribution:

1. Hurl personal insults

2. Goodbye Cruel World
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 10:36:36 PM »

Then what did you mean by context? I tried to engage with that part but you never responded.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies