Is Soros really helping Dems by supporting social justice DAs? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 09:58:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Soros really helping Dems by supporting social justice DAs? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Soros really helping Dems by supporting social justice DAs?
yes, I am R/R leaner

no, I am R/R leaner

yes, I am D/D leaner

no, I am D/D leaner

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 25

Author Topic: Is Soros really helping Dems by supporting social justice DAs?  (Read 860 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 22, 2023, 08:07:20 AM »

The red avatar standard of attacking the source rather than addressing the substance of the article is so pathetic. This place is basically indistinguishable from Twitter at this point.
and they don't even try to find the story on a site they'd believe.

AND they have no problem posting articles from biased sources in their direction.

It's almost like they know this place is left leaning, but if you start a thread with that as the subject, half the posters will say "nah hah, it can't be.  Every time I make a false statement about, say, guns, other posters will call me on my bull sh**t.  Can't be a left leaning site."
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2023, 09:44:53 AM »

The red avatar standard of attacking the source rather than addressing the substance of the article is so pathetic. This place is basically indistinguishable from Twitter at this point.
and they don't even try to find the story on a site they'd believe.

AND they have no problem posting articles from biased sources in their direction.

It's almost like they know this place is left leaning, but if you start a thread with that as the subject, half the posters will say "nah hah, it can't be.  Every time I make a false statement about, say, guns, other posters will call me on my bull sh**t.  Can't be a left leaning site."
Or very few have an appetite to engage in a “serious discussion” about how “our nations laws are being destroyed thanks to a Jewish billionaire working in the shadows”
and right on cue, the accusations of racism.  Is it possible to criticize Soros without being accused of racism?  If you think pushing social justice DAs (which there is plenty of evidence that he does) is good, you can defend it if you want.  We've certainly had discussions along those lines in the past, and managed to do so without invoking anti-Semitism.

We can do it in this thread too, if the children can get past the biased link in the OP.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2023, 10:03:26 AM »

you guys are really doubling down on the hijack.  We've got a "well, most of the time" and a whataboutery back to back. Lets look at the check list.
  • Whataboutery-check
  • generic insults
  • accusations of racism-check
  • well, most of the time...-check
  • I'm not a fan of the source-check
  • mock political identity
  • nit pick irrelevant facts
I could go on, but I don't want to give you anymore ideas.  Plus some of you have these on a sticky on the side of your monitor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies