New Mexico- Why is nobody Demanding MLG's resignation? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:16:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New Mexico- Why is nobody Demanding MLG's resignation? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Mexico- Why is nobody Demanding MLG's resignation?  (Read 939 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« on: March 07, 2023, 06:48:38 PM »

Katie Hill was eviscerated for her allegations and was forced to resign, so it's possible that the allegations are not substantiated.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 01:05:03 PM »

Katie Hill was eviscerated for her allegations and was forced to resign, so it's possible that the allegations are not substantiated.

Yeah but her campaign reached a settlement with the accuser, which doesn't exactly bode well for her innocence. She also broke her own Covid restrictions at the height of the pandemic. I remember that being a knock against her when she was considered a possible Biden VP pick.

She should probably resign.

Is reaching a settlement an admission of guilt? It's possible that she just figured it wouldn't be worth the negative press of going to trial, even if she didn't do it.

That said, I do believe the accusations - I'm just providing a possible explanation for why she hasn't been pushed to resign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies