Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:38:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat  (Read 10977 times)
atlas_epideli
United States

« on: May 30, 2020, 09:00:49 PM »

I would like to be Joe Lieberman, if you will, please.
atlas_epideli
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 11:53:53 PM »

Liberman for President Announcement[/i]

Welcome everyone! I am so glad to stand in front of you on this very, very, nice day. The last eight years, have been some of the best in U.S. history, with increases in jobs, GDP, and overall happiness of the average American. Under the leadership of our great president, Al Gore, we have managed to make America a much better place. This leadership must continue in order to keep America as a welcoming place for all. We can only achieve this through working together and working side-by-side to get things done.

After much consideration, I have decided that I will be running for President of the United States, to preserve the success of this country that President Gore has worked on. However, I have thought about what party's nomination I will be seeking no party's nomination for President. Instead, I will be running as an Independent for president. I feel as if the Democratic Party has moved away from the values that I hold, and instead have moved toward more radical and progressive values. At the same time, I feel that the Republican Party is too far to the right and regressive. I am not binding to any party, and instead binding to the people's will.

This marks a continued progress for America, and in this campaign, we are running on the message of by the People and for the People. We stand united as a people, fighting for the rights of all people and working together to accomplish things that all of us can get behind. Together, we will achieve and together, we will win! God bless you all and God bless America!
atlas_epideli
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:55:53 PM »

Requested endorsement of Al Gore.
atlas_epideli
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 11:58:42 PM »

Well, he did.
atlas_epideli
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 12:36:37 AM »

Lieberman will be running as a Democrat.
atlas_epideli
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 11:06:57 PM »

Where is the actual game thread?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies