New SurveyUSA Senator Rankings
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:24:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New SurveyUSA Senator Rankings
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: New SurveyUSA Senator Rankings  (Read 4075 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2005, 05:50:28 PM »

Why don't you buy Survey USA's monthly polls, Phil?  They've been solider than average Presidentially, and even if they do them on the cheap, I have no reason to believe their internal mechanisms are flawed enough to discount them.
He'd buy them if Santorum was winning 65%-35%, and if their logo was an elephant.

Right because the Quinnipiac polls that showed Santorum down by fourteen were so Republican biased.  Roll Eyes

I don't take what SurveryUSA has to say over a more reliable and more accurate Quinnipiac. The Q polls focus on certain states. I can trust those polls more.

You always say that every time your boy is getting his ass handed to him.  Quinnipiac also gave your boy very comfy leads over Hafer and Hoeffel both you and I know would never happen.  I'd like to see SurveyUSA take polls of them two over Santorum, but we all know the party leadership wants Casey.

Ok so you're bashing me for pointing out the truth even when it hurts my candidate? I'm struggling to find your point...

By the way, Quinnipiac gave "my boy" big leads over Hafer and Hoeffel because both of them suck. Get over it! Draft Hoeffel 2006!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2005, 12:14:53 AM »

That's the first I'd heard that Senator Rick Santorum R-Virginia had paid back the money he took from Pennsylvania.

Well, youprobably didn't care enough to check.

I think he's referencing the "Homeschool 'Scandal'."

I know what he means, and last I heard, the money had been paid back.  Even though I don;t see it as being much of a scandal since Santorum pays taxes for that school district.

Guess I'm going to have to start calling Barbara Boxer the "Third Senator from Maryland" since that where she lives most of the year.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies