Oregon Republican Party launches recall campaign against Kate Brown (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:21:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Oregon Republican Party launches recall campaign against Kate Brown (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oregon Republican Party launches recall campaign against Kate Brown  (Read 5378 times)
Epaminondas

« on: July 18, 2019, 03:25:41 AM »
« edited: July 18, 2019, 09:41:04 AM by Epaminondas »

Spoilt crybabies is what the Oregon GOP are.

I've just realised how immovable the party shares are in Oregon.

In the past 5 elections (since 1998), the winning Dem candidate has received 49-51% and the GOP losing candidate 43-48%
It's like Oregon is the GOP's Florida.
Epaminondas

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 11:18:14 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2019, 11:21:40 PM by Epaminondas »

'Pubs took massive hits in the OR State House & Senate races in '18 looking at the swings compared to previous elections (Although not necessarily losing OR-SEN seats in '18).

I'd forgotten that Nova the Beaver State expert still rode among us.

What interests me is why these "massive swings" occured when Kate Brown fared virtually the same as Kitzhaber in 2010-2014, and worse than her 2016 election?

More downballot ticket splitting?

Incidentally, another question I've long wondered: how is OR-02 ("Western Idaho"), trending?
Epaminondas

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 06:01:23 PM »

Yes, they are EXACT same. Both are idiots. And i don't classify idiots as "good idiots" and "bad idiots". All idiots are in the same group for me.
You must have little idea what it's like to live outside Putin's Russia to utter such gobbledygook.

I'm relieved I'm not the only one he annoys.
Imagine priding yourself on the intellectual inability to make moral distinctions.

If I had a stronger standing here I'd vote to ban him, even oddballs such as Lechasseur and Bagel at least have a stance on something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies