Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:19:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is anyone else thinking Trump is going to get his asses kicked in 2024?  (Read 1228 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: March 30, 2023, 07:42:04 PM »

I don't know because it's tough to predict this country, but I am quite confident that the average person is sick of this fat idiot. I have been sensing a lot of resentment towards his supporters and towards the Republican Party for continuing to force this disgusting man into our faces. Plus, I actually think that it's the Democrats that are the "victims" of polling bias right now. There is so much manufactured outrage around the Biden administration, but look at 2022. I don't care what self-conscious Republicans try to say, that was a humiliating midterm performance. I don't believe the polls that say Trump is competitive for the popular vote. New voters don't favor Trump, so at this point we're looking at people who voted against him twice having to change their minds and support him. I don't think it's happening.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies