The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:43:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Kalwejt Foundation for the Promotion of Atlas Hilarity  (Read 214296 times)
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 02, 2019, 12:08:51 AM »

I think the important thing to keep in mind here are the trends. Trends of Virginia are quite reliable since they take swings but adjust for national swing. I also think Kamala’s logo of being for the people is a very good one for most states. Virginia being a state means that they will also like her logo. Referring back to my point about trends being swings adjusted for the national swing, I can conclude using data from useelectionatlas.org that the state of Virginia has in fact trended for Dems a lot. This type of trend is curious as it would imply that Kamala Harris would do better in Virginia. We must wisely sit back and realize that this is not the full picture. Now going back to Kamala’s logo of being for the people: does this apply to Virginia? One must ask oneself if it does, so does it? After thorough research I have concluded that Virginia does indeed have people occupying inside of it. Given this fact, Virginia will like kamala’s Logo. Liking a logo doesn’t necessarily mean that one will get votes though. We must then consider just who exactly votes in the state of Virginia. According to Wikipedia, people in a given state that are registered to vote do indeed have the capacity to vote. Virginia as we mentioned earlier is a state in the US. Using logical deduction we can conclude that people in Virginia do vote. So now that we have that established, will these Virginia voters vote for Harris? Well this is where things get exciting. Kamala Harris is running as a Democrat and not a Republican. I like this. But before we can proceed, it must be stated that Ralph Northam is a black man trapped inside a white girl’s body. I have deduced this logically using my study of phrenology and examine Ralph Northam’s skull that this is indeed the case. As we now know, Kamala Harris is a black woman via genetic sciencism. Therefore if it is indeed the case that Virginia voters do not like black men trapped inside white girls bodies then Kamala Harris will be helped by blackface in Virginia.
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2022, 03:05:25 AM »

Hurricanes need ocean temperatures of at least 80 F to form and survive, so the possibility of Gulf Coast tropical storms in February scares the S019 out of me.
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 04:15:54 PM »

In which OSR and I disagree on Israel’s “contraceptive methods”:

(Snipped)

That being said, I think that it’s passed time for Israel to pull out.

Israel should not pull out
RFK Jr.’s Brain Worm
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2024, 12:46:24 AM »

I maintain Trump is ultimately just a bad meme from 2016 that simply won’t die. It’s like if people were STILL railing about Harambe AND taking it seriously to this day.

I miss the old Harambe. Straight from the zoo Harambe. Eating his food Harambe. No attitude Harambe. I hate the new Harambe. Shot by a dude Harambe. The Youtube views Harambe. Up in the news Harambe. I miss the sweet Harambe. Playing with kids Harambe. I gotta say at that time I'd like to meet Harambe. See I invented Harambe. It wasnt any Harambes. And now i look and look around and there's no more Harambes. I used to love Harambe. I used to love Harambe. I even had the silverback I thought I was Harambe. What if Harambe made a song about Harambe. Called "I miss the old Harambe", man that would be so Harambe. That's all it was Harambe. We still love Harambe. And I love you like Harambe loves toddlers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies