Does Nancy Pelosi have to go? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:54:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Does Nancy Pelosi have to go? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should House Democrats pressure her to retire in 2018?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: Does Nancy Pelosi have to go?  (Read 2551 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 18, 2017, 09:25:14 PM »
« edited: January 18, 2017, 09:27:39 PM by MT Treasurer »

That's what happened to Kander in Missouri. Obama's face morphed into Kander's. It was borderline racism, at least subconscious, frankly.

Um, what?

You have to actually see the ad to see what I mean, and I don't use the racist card nearly as much as many on the left do, mind you. They literally just turned Kander's face into Obama by slowly morphing his face into his and darkening his skin. When was the last time an ad like that happened to a white person being morphed into another white person's face? I'll wait. There's actually a relevant social paychology experiment to this to, but I have to look it up.

Do you have a link to that ad? I haven't heard anything about this. But even if it exists, I doubt it was intended to be racist. Kander is actually very liberal (and pretty close to Obama and Clinton), so linking him to a liberal Democratic president isn't racist.

EDIT: Oh, here is the story.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

So yeah, it wasn't just Obama, but also Clinton, Pelosi and Sanders. Wonder why you left out that part?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/missouri-battleground-senate-race-jason-kander-roy-blunt/

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies