2008 Presidential election: Democrats favored (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:07:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Presidential election: Democrats favored (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2008 Presidential election: Democrats favored  (Read 1210 times)
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« on: February 20, 2007, 02:08:52 PM »

I'd vote for a Richardson/Vilsack ticket provided Giuliani doesn't get the nomination.

Richardson is my favorite Democrat running right now, so I really hope that he gets it.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 03:13:23 PM »

Carl, with Hillary (Obama or Edwards) count on a Supreme Court packed with Ruth Ginsbergs.  God help us.  You think Rudy's views on social issues are a problem?  Try having a remade Supreme Court making the ACLU agenda the law of the land.  Rudy says he will appoint strict constructionists to the Supreme Court.  That makes it a no brainer for me.  I think you know what the Hildabeast will do with regards to judges.

You are fooling yourself if you think Hillary won't get nominated.  The woman needs to be stopped.   Rudy is the only one who can do that.  All the rest of the dwarfs on the Republican side would be steamrolled by a combination of the Clinton machine and the Lefty MSM.   In 2008 you will see the most extreme media bias in the history of presidential campaigns.  That and Hillary will have more money than God.  Plus, Just the changes in demographics between 04 and 08 will make it impossible to elect a down the line conservative (EVEN IF THERE WAS ONE AVAILABLE) against our gal Hill.

I agree with you about illegal immigrqation, but name me one Republican who will do a damned thing about it.  McCain?  Brownback?  They're open borders people and of course we know any Dem nominee will do even less on the border (if that is possible - hell, they can't wait to register illegals to vote).

What he said.  Most Republicans seem to be deluded in thinking they have a good choice of candidates this time around, when in fact they only have one good candidate who can win: Giuliani.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies