MA: Rasmussen: Clinton and Obama way ahead of McCain
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:11:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MA: Rasmussen: Clinton and Obama way ahead of McCain
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MA: Rasmussen: Clinton and Obama way ahead of McCain  (Read 2508 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 01:18:01 PM »

IIRC the Obama winning Kansas map was in a "What's the best case scenario for Obama/Sebelius?" thread, not a prediction that Obama is more likely to win Kansas than not.

That hasn't stopped Duke and Phil however to extrapolate that one map to "All Obama supporters think Obama will win Kansas." I've had this exchange with them before:

Me: I don't see how McCain can win Minnesota. He doesn't appeal to the state on any issue.
Hack: Oh yes, stupid McCain will never win Minnesota because it just hates him right? And of course he'll lose Kansas no doubt against the great Obama!

The mere fact that the Kansas map was actually tolerated and looked at seriously by the Obamamaniacs warrants its mocking for the rest of the campaign cycle. Meanwhile, suggesting MA could be close warrants a crucifixion.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »

IIRC the Obama winning Kansas map was in a "What's the best case scenario for Obama/Sebelius?" thread, not a prediction that Obama is more likely to win Kansas than not.

That hasn't stopped Duke and Phil however to extrapolate that one map to "All Obama supporters think Obama will win Kansas." I've had this exchange with them before:

Me: I don't see how McCain can win Minnesota. He doesn't appeal to the state on any issue.
Hack: Oh yes, stupid McCain will never win Minnesota because it just hates him right? And of course he'll lose Kansas no doubt against the great Obama!

The mere fact that the Kansas map was actually tolerated and looked at seriously by the Obamamaniacs warrants its mocking for the rest of the campaign cycle. Meanwhile, suggesting MA could be close warrants a crucifixion.

Glad I'm here to settle these disputes....suggesting that Massachusetts or Kansas will be competitive is hackery, plain and simple.

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies