Office of Governor-Candidate DeadPrez (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:31:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Governor-Candidate DeadPrez (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Governor-Candidate DeadPrez  (Read 2567 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: April 03, 2015, 05:47:09 PM »

Why would you want to go against the will of The People?
Because I support the Will of the Individual. Not The People. I want every voice to be heard. Furthermore, I do not believe this amendment supports the Will of The People.

This is despite the fact that it passed handily in a public vote? I know the Federalist Party as a whole has buried its head in the sand in regards to the shifting political landscape but this is nonsensical.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 11:19:53 AM »
« Edited: April 04, 2015, 11:22:00 AM by oakvale »

I know the Federalist Party as a whole has buried its head in the sand in regards to the shifting political landscape.

You sir have no grounds on which to lecture people on reading the political landscape.

Uhhhh

From a couple of months before your election as Federalist Chair -

NC Yankee has been elected Chairman of the Federalist Party of Atlasia.

To today -

Some highlights -

MIDEAST SENATE

WINDJAMMER 20 (morgieb, hifly15, EarlAW, Badger, Franzl, liberty142, MalaspinaGold, TDAS04, Njall, wifikitten, Fuzzybigfoot, Wolverine22, Mechaman, MilesC56, Chilltown, nclib, Sibboleth, ProgReal, Windjammer, ModerateVAVoter)

CASSIUS 8 (tmthforu94, Cassius, DC al Fine, benconstine, Anton Kreitzer, Reaganfan, JCL, TJ in Cleve)

BMOTLEY 7 (Spiral, shua, Celticempire, ElectionsGuy, Cathcon, Bmotley, Vosem)

INVALID 1 (solarstorm)

WINDJAMMER is elected Mideast Senator.

PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT

BORE and BACON KING 69 (Flo, Talleyrand, SWE, Nagas, Harry S Truman, Barnes, BRTD, IceSpear, Kalwejt, Malaspina, Gass3268, Adam Griffin, MormDem, badgate, morgieb, Fuzzybigfoot, beatrice, Blair, Franzl, Intell, a person, solarstorm, Mr X, Cranberry, TNF, Arturo Belano, rpryor03, Mr Illini, EarlAW, Grumps, homelycooking, New Canadaland, oakvale, SawxDem, Badger, DemPGH, Dr Cynic, Sibboleth, Clyde1998, sjoycefla, Marokai Blue, Gaworth, Fritz, Ebowed, Mattrose94, Brewer, wifikitten, Thomas D, WSGYMN?, ssuperflash, Njall, Sir John Johns, pikachu, Snowguy, polnut, MaxQue, Antonio, Simfan, Duke, ilikeverin, TDAS04, Bore, IBDD, ScottieF, Lief, Windjammer, nclib, Ogis, JoeMad) ELECTED

MAXWELL and DALLASFAN65 40 (Maxwell, Turkisblau, Spiral, Goldwater, Shua, Averroes Nix, Bmotley, Wulfric, SPC, Spamage, TheHawk, Potus2036, smoltchanov, Gustaf, Small L, Smilo, Pandaguineapig, Chairman Sanchez, Rooney, dkrolga, ElectionsGuy, angus, benconstine, Superique, Vosem, Rfayette, BaconBacon, AndrewCT, Deus naturae, Jack Enderman, PiT, RR1997, Sbane, Foucaulf, daveosupremo, Dallasfan, Cathcon, Hagrid, RogueBeaver, Dereich)

SOUTHERN SENATOR

HAGRIDOFTHEDEEP 11 (Flo, Maxwell, badgate, a person, Mr X, Smilo, oakvale, sjoycefla, Jack Enderman, daveosupremo, Hagrid) ELECTED

NORTH CAROLINA YANKEE 9 (Goldwater, MilesC56, Small L, Pandaguineapig, AndrewCT, Pingvin, PiT, Duke, NCYankee)

BORE is elected President.
BACON KING is elected Vice President.
TALLEYRAND is elected Northeast Senator.
WINDJAMMER is elected Mideast Senator.
HAGRIDOFTHEDEEP is elected Southern Senator.
TNF is elected Midwest Senator.
THECRANBERRY is elected Pacific Senator.

Oof, not a single elected officeholder on the federal level and only two (2) nationally? If I was a Federalist I'd have you charged with criminal negligence.

My small party on the other hand has two fine Senators (Smiley), a majority of Governor's mansions, the Vice-Presidency, a bloc of regional legislators, and a solid working relationship with the major party in this game that's actually capable of getting things done (TNF and JCL are both "extreme" by any standard - who's the one with an accomplished record of legislation?) Reading the political landscape? I'll take my chances.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 11:40:36 AM »

The RPP is primarily associated to those of us who remember with that psychopath DWTL. As someone with some experience of being a member of a party led by a psychopath (Napilton) I can't fathom continuing to defend it. You don't hear me harping on about the great Liberal Era.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 01:07:07 PM »

The Duke amendment may not be important to some but it is to me, and I'll fight to make sure it's not upended by any rogue forces.

Thanks to its passage, the south is rising again, with an active legislature and a fantastic governor. Changing course now would be a colossal mistake I don't want to see happen to my region.

It would be a tragedy to see the region plunged back into the Dungeons & Dragons era and I'm perplexed as to why anyone would want such a thing except for the simple fact that there's nothing else they can run against a Governor as superb as Flo on.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies