Ohio and Missouri (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:39:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Ohio and Missouri (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ohio and Missouri  (Read 5128 times)
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« on: February 18, 2004, 02:12:51 PM »

Have to agree with you there Beef…with the new break down of the Electoral College favouring Republicans the Dems best shot is to hope to win MO and/or OH in both states I would argue it will get highly competitive…I’ll stick my neck out and say that the Dems best shot out of the two is in OH…but as I’ve said both will be close and very competitive…other states the Dems will probably concentrate on will be NM, IA, PA, WV, NV, OR, NH and AZ….

I agree with Ben, i think there's about 6 traditional republican states that are really close. But there's also the case of CA and PA, wich are close (right now, i don't think will be in Nov)
Esteban Manuel
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 03:53:12 PM »

Have to agree with you there Beefwith the new break down of the Electoral College favouring Republicans the Dems best shot is to hope to win MO and/or OH in both states I would argue it will get highly competitiveIll stick my neck out and say that the Dems best shot out of the two is in OHbut as Ive said both will be close and very competitiveother states the Dems will probably concentrate on will be NM, IA, PA, WV, NV, OR, NH and AZ.

I agree with Ben, i think there's about 6 traditional republican states that are really close. But there's also the case of CA and PA, wich are close (right now, i don't think will be in Nov)

There's a scenario in which Bush takes CA.  It involves the capture of OBL, establishment of a peaceful stable democracy in Iraq, the DOW at 15,000, and mass conversions to Evangelical Protestantism.

In other words, "not likely."  Bush will take PA, MI, IA, WI, OR, MN, and possibly NJ and IL before he'll take CA.

I totally agree with that
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies