Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:40:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Something-gate: Trump claims Obama bugged Trump Tower.  (Read 28179 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 06, 2017, 12:02:21 AM »
« edited: March 06, 2017, 12:08:59 AM by Badger »

This is a man who has believed every conspiracy theory about Obama that he has ever heard.
It's funny that this thread has more personal attacks on the messenger because the other side is still trying to form a consensus: is Trump a lying idiot who is simply making this up? Or is it true and should be defended as a good thing?

Either way, he has a consistent track record of being proven right in phony scandal after scandal, so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Are you high or suffering from a head injury? Serious question.

Oh, you seem to have gone completely silent in this thread. Are you tucking tail and crawling away in admission you once again defended the unhinged loon in chief, or is your mouth just full with Trump's balls again?
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:22:31 AM »

Trump would not have reacted like this unless he had some inside info.

Did he also have inside info on Ted Cruz's dad assassinating JFK?

Or Obama's Birth Certificate?

Or the "Millions of illegal voters in California" that robbed him of his popular vote majority?

Or the bused in Massachusetts voters who stole Kelly Ayotte's re-election?

Or the Bowling Green Massacre?

Or the non-existent Swedish terrorist attack?

Or literally 95% of everything he has ever said at anytime?

Get his balls out of your mouth and recognize the harsh reality that he is an unhinged narcissistic paranoid conspiracy-monger, whom if he was living in a trailer park instead of the White House would likely have the county Adult Protective Services checking up on him. 
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 10:37:19 PM »

You are 100% right, EnglishPete. The whole charade is folding quicker than Badger at a poker game.

Really not sure where you're coming from, son, but I can tell you from experience if we ever play Texas Hold'um together you'd better save a $20 in your shoe for cab fare home..
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »

You are 100% right, EnglishPete. The whole charade is folding quicker than Badger at a poker game.

Really not sure where you're coming from, son, but I can tell you from experience if we ever play Texas Hold'um together you'd better save a $20 in your shoe for cab fare home..
We use Uber now old man Tongue

Heheh. Touche. Grin

And my oldest friend--my age--even drives for Uber! left myself open for that one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies