17 Dead in Florida. GOP does nothing. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:01:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  17 Dead in Florida. GOP does nothing. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 17 Dead in Florida. GOP does nothing.  (Read 27343 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« on: February 14, 2018, 04:36:10 PM »

People forgot about that school shooting in Kentucky very quickly. We only seem to care when the death toll is really high.
American's have become numb to gun violence. You can thank the NRA for that.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 06:53:27 PM »

A Trumptard....looks like the bloods on Trump but it's honesty on the GOP for not passing gun control after Sandy Hook.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 07:36:54 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2018, 08:44:38 PM by TexasGurl »

A Trumptard....looks like the bloods on Trump but it's honesty on the GOP for not passing gun control after Sandy Hook.

Will you do me a personal favor and shut up
The answer is a big fat NO. Sorry your poor ears hate hearing the truth of how basically all of the GOP is bought by terrorists like the NRA.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »

Incredibly proud of every surviving student who has taken the oppurtunity to tell Republicans that they are rancid monsters on live TV and social media.

The GOP are rancid monsters and it makes me proud the youth are standing up to them.

Get off your moral high horse.  You used to be a Republican.

Yeah a brainwashed one, and am glad I left that filth.

I believe that abortion is murder but I don't think you're a monster even though you are on the side that opposes human rights.
Honestly STFU...comparing assault weapon murders to abortion "murder" is frankly disgusting.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 11:14:27 PM »

The NRA is a terrorist organization and we should lock up their leaders and throw away the key. They’re indirectly responsible for the violent gun deaths of tens of thousands, if not more. They’re nothing but a plague on the country, and they’re part of the reason there’s never any action after incidents like this. Repeal the 2nd amendment, shut down the NRA, and make gun ownership illegal. We need drastic measures.

Hamas is a terrorist organization who slaughters people and liberals want to give them a legitimate country
Ah yes, wanting peace in the middle east = supporting terrorists.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 12:42:45 PM »

Just on CNN. Looks like the fbi really ed this up.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 03:19:38 PM »

If we ban semis, that means everyone. Cops too. Only the military. It's amazing how many liberals, who call themselves anti police brutality, want these killing machines to stay in the hands of cops, while the black guy next door who just wants to protect his family is disarmed.
Honestly Assault weapons should eventually be banned for everyone including cops. It would better to wind down to handguns, I don't see a reason to disagree with that unless you want militarized weapons on the street.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »

Don't know if this was posted yet but looks like Rick Scott wants the FBI director to resign.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/florida-governor-calls-for-fbi-director-to-resign/ar-BBJdYTy?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »

Saw that, pot calling the kettle black. Rick Scott is a big NRA stooge
And a criminal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies