Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:57:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96
Author Topic: Update for Everyone VIII: He who laughs have the last laugh  (Read 106719 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2150 on: September 20, 2023, 09:50:30 PM »

My mom's officially a South Carolinian!  She moved into her new house in Lexington yesterday!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2151 on: September 21, 2023, 05:36:08 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2023, 05:41:14 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

You tube 2004, I know it's not 2004 it's a 2006 but it's gonna go to form

270 needed these are the Latest calls by NBC news our projections

No  Surprise IL in J Kerry column, NJ was an outstanding projection, it goes to Kerry, MA his Home state, MD another D, AL, and OK in the SW goes Bush W, ME it's proportion representation it awards 3, D of Columbia is almost always safely in the D column the state of DeL the home of Joe Biden, where is the red wave , these are base states but still
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #2152 on: September 22, 2023, 01:26:07 PM »

Nugal Beach near Tučepi. Tried to hike down but kept slipping and falling so I noped outta there. But took this pic:

Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2153 on: September 24, 2023, 10:03:16 PM »

I dyed my hair today! The upper part of the hairs are red, and the lower half of the hairs are blue.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2154 on: September 25, 2023, 12:09:43 PM »

I tested positive for Covid. 

My work will not let me come in person today and my side job won't let me work at all. I was going to try to just go to work and continue but it was hard to hide the cough.  Ill do all the work from home I can with my main job and won't go to my side job at all the next few days.

yeah... I guess I have to wear a MASK now if i go out at all.

part of me wishes I just kept the covid positive test quiet and continued on.  I was very conflicted. I hate  not working in an office, but at least I'll get most of my work done.

I still have high quality KN95 MASKS just in case I have to go out. 
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #2155 on: September 26, 2023, 07:55:39 PM »

i renamed my fantasy football team "the garbage" bcuz thats what they r i am 0-3 derrick henry y did u do this to me man 2 points r u serious
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2156 on: September 26, 2023, 08:44:56 PM »

Today:
1. I tipped over a double-stacked pallet of MREs during the last 20 minutes of my shift.
2. One of my subordz told me as a clap-back that her brother makes more than me then, a few seconds later, deduced that I have no girlfriend and shrieked.
3. I found out by being CC'd by my bosses that my best subord is getting a promotion she didn't tell me she applied for. This takes the number of sane team members besides me down to 1.

It's been a day. Deciding I'll wake up sick tomorrow.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #2157 on: October 01, 2023, 06:39:08 AM »

If Biden wins I'm planning to fly with my bf to a long-ish trip to the US and go to the inauguration, which is always on my birthday or the day before. So if any of you on the fence needed a reason to back Biden....
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2158 on: October 01, 2023, 07:25:36 AM »

If Biden wins I'm planning to fly with my bf to a long-ish trip to the US and go to the inauguration, which is always on my birthday or the day before. So if any of you on the fence needed a reason to back Biden....
DC is a wonderful place to explore and it’s a very dynamic city.

A 50/50 chance is still a possibility, what other places are on the shortlist.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #2159 on: October 01, 2023, 04:46:29 PM »

DC is a wonderful place to explore and it’s a very dynamic city.

A 50/50 chance is still a possibility, what other places are on the shortlist.

If I do fly there I’m sure I’ll go to NYC, Philly and other cities in the northeast too.
If Trump wins, guess we’ll just have to treat ourselves to another country like Japan, NZ or the UK Tongue
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #2160 on: October 02, 2023, 02:10:06 PM »

Spent the day at my dad's house watching the equivalent of Croatian C-SPAN...the idiot voters were calling in frothing up at the possibility of war with Serbia. Lol voters are idiots everywhere
Aurelius2
United States

« Reply #2161 on: October 02, 2023, 02:18:05 PM »
« Edited: October 02, 2023, 03:12:34 PM by Aurelius2 »

I have been informed by my parents that my childhood pup, who we got the summer before my 6th grade year and who turned 14 a few months ago, is looking less and less likely to make it to the holidays.  Sad
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2162 on: October 02, 2023, 03:39:32 PM »

I tested positive for Covid. 

My work will not let me come in person today and my side job won't let me work at all. I was going to try to just go to work and continue but it was hard to hide the cough.  Ill do all the work from home I can with my main job and won't go to my side job at all the next few days.

yeah... I guess I have to wear a MASK now if i go out at all.

part of me wishes I just kept the covid positive test quiet and continued on.  I was very conflicted. I hate  not working in an office, but at least I'll get most of my work done.

I still have high quality KN95 MASKS just in case I have to go out. 

I feel MUCH better now. Except I still have to wear this COMMIE MUZZLE for a few more days.

I HATE MASKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewwq

On a good note I had a very good interview this morning for an internal promotion. I used my interview trick at the end and asked, "would you have hesitations in promoting me?"

They just said "it is too close to call between you and another candidate" I chuckled a bit for obvious reasons. I haven't been there even a year yet, so getting an interview in itself was an accomplishment
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #2163 on: October 06, 2023, 03:37:16 PM »

Currently in the greatest city on Earth: London, UK
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #2164 on: October 07, 2023, 05:00:33 PM »

Today I went swimming. I don't think I had ever gone in October, but this one has started really unusually hot so it looked like a great occasion (indeed, the place I went to was packed). I saw many fish too!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2165 on: October 07, 2023, 06:38:04 PM »

My Old Kentucky Home. Smiley

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2166 on: October 07, 2023, 08:40:18 PM »

Don't really post here anymore but found myself wandering onto the forum tonight so just checking how things are. Currently have COVID but very mild symptoms, so stuck at home on what otherwise would be a social night.

Have been fortunate to receive a couple work promotions in the past year+, thus my free time is pretty limited. Been pretty focused on my career, politics has definitely taken the backburner for me and I have become pretty apolitical with everything going on. Have shifted a bit to the left in the past couple of years - the GOP has just become so extreme. Still like to think of myself as pretty moderate and independent, but voted a little more Democratic in the last elections.

The dog is doing well. Love being in KC for the sports success, but planning a move down South early next year to be closer to my brother in Atlanta. Hope everyone is doing well, sending my best to all! Smiley
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #2167 on: October 10, 2023, 08:50:09 AM »

Sunday I went to Venice for the third time in my life, to meet in person someone I have known online (not from here) who is currently on holiday in Italy. I had a very good time! I spent more in public transport within the city than in food though...
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #2168 on: October 10, 2023, 10:58:11 PM »

Woke up today in a Trump precinct in a Trump county in a Trump state, had dinner at a different Trump precinct in a different Trump county in a different Trump state, and am going to sleep in a third Trump precinct in a third Trump county in a third Trump state. Ironically, the only reference I've seen to Trump all day was someone who had scratched "F*** Trump" on the door to a bathroom stall in a rural gas station.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2169 on: October 10, 2023, 11:03:45 PM »

Woke up today in a Trump precinct in a Trump county in a Trump state, had dinner at a different Trump precinct in a different Trump county in a different Trump state, and am going to sleep in a third Trump precinct in a third Trump county in a third Trump state. Ironically, the only reference I've seen to Trump all day was someone who had scratched "F*** Trump" on the door to a bathroom stall in a rural gas station.

What if this was the rest of your life like Groundhog Day, but you keep waking up in progressively more unhinged Trump precincts? And the only way to break the cycle is to vote for Trump..with your vote deciding the 2024 election?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2170 on: October 11, 2023, 02:43:42 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2023, 07:33:50 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Trump is an average looking man, but he is narcissistic and the sooner we lock him up the better. DeSantis running for Prez didn't help his ego one but, he is so inflated with being full of himself, and I don't care care how many people run third party, Ds still out numbered Rs 65/60 M, ur an v rural

DeSantis should be blasted for not running a good campaign but so far the Rs aren't going that because Gaetz is tied to DeSantis

Obviously, his lack of criticism at the outset cost him the nomination. Now, he critique Trump, it's too late
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #2171 on: October 15, 2023, 11:31:48 AM »

so this happened

now that i remember i kinda was a friggin moron that day.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2172 on: October 15, 2023, 11:39:20 AM »

I've found some clarity with my attitude towards my job in the coming months. I've decided that my relationships with my colleagues are not enough on their own to keep me here, which means that if things don't seem to be going well with my team by winter break, I may be looking for an exit. That will have me at probably 8 months in the position, which is not ideal. On the other hand, after winter break it should be pretty much a speed run 'til the end of the program in March, so sadly I may choose to stick it out.

As for plans after AmeriCorps, I started trying to work on scholarship essays for a fourth-year Russian program, but none of the neurons are firing today. I guess I should probably have gotten more than five hours of sleep.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #2173 on: October 15, 2023, 01:53:06 PM »

turned 27 recently, not happy about it bcuz i realized 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 and that just doesnt seem good

so now i am hoping to survive the upcoming year, wish me luck
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #2174 on: October 15, 2023, 07:54:17 PM »

turned 27 recently, not happy about it bcuz i realized 3 x 3 x 3 = 27 and that just doesnt seem good

so now i am hoping to survive the upcoming year, wish me luck

In base 9 you are 30, and in base 3 you are 1000...
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 ... 96  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies