Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:19:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders” (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”  (Read 3462 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« on: April 04, 2016, 06:14:33 AM »

The fact that she singled out young people in particular makes me like her less.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »

Damn a lot of the Bernie supporters in this thread sound like right-wing idiots.

Who exactly, other than dax00?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 04:49:44 PM »

I can't even comprehend why a young person would back Hillary Clinton. And I've basically never met one who didn't work on Wall Street, finance, or the Democratic Party in some capacity. Well, them and the hardcore SJWs.

You forgot the Blaxicasians.

Damn a lot of the Bernie supporters in this thread sound like right-wing idiots.

Who exactly, other than dax00?

Um, most of them?

Which comments by Sanders supporters in this thread remind you of "right-wing idiots," aside from the fact that they're criticizing Clinton?
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 05:26:39 PM »

Assuming Sanders did become President, the same fanatical supporters backing him now would end up hating him when he couldn't get any of his plans through a Republican House. Sanders knows that he is overpromising and that is really the wrong thing to do.

I think it's fine to state your intentions of what you would want to do as president, even if it isn't incredibly likely that you would get that done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies