Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 09:31:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pakistani woman free from blasphemy death penalty, causes Islamists to protest.  (Read 2239 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 03, 2018, 02:36:11 PM »

the people of Pakistan are living up to the stereotype I see.

Dutch government parties CDA, D66 and CU want to grant her asylum in the Netherlands for her safety.

But would she be safe there ?

She'd only be safe in a country without Muslim extremists. Sadly, the Netherlands and much of Europe are full with these bastards.

She is obviously a trillion times safer than in Pakistan, she will be fine. Is this really a serious question?
ask Theo Van Gogh if it's safe to be a high profile "enemy" of Islam in the Netherlands.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 06:34:16 PM »

Thank Og she escaped the moderate Muslims.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:12:49 PM »

Thank Og she escaped the moderate Muslims.

What? No, it was the radical ones who posed a danger.
Huh, they're Barelvi. Usually I associate hardline Islamists in Pakistan more with Deobandis (esp. after they have had their minds exposed to the ubiquitous and lovely Saudi-funded mosques, madrassas, and so on). Ugh.

It's not that odd - generally the Barelvi movement is even keener on the brutal enforcement of the blasphemy law than the other sects, even as it is more moderate in other fields.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 04:45:32 PM »

eeeks, I was kind of hoping to be corrected/wrong there....are they really the moderates?  That's.....that's not good.  Why is it such a broken religion and what white person/people are we blaming for it this decade?  Still Dubya/Cheney/"neocons" or have we transferred all that blame to Trump/Putin/___insert group name here___ yet?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 11:15:23 PM »

eeeks, I was kind of hoping to be corrected/wrong there....are they really the moderates?  That's.....that's not good.  Why is it Judaism such a broken religion and what white person/people Aryans are we blaming for it this decade?  Still Dubya/Cheney/"neocons" Walt Disney, Henry Ford, ignorant rubes who sympathize with the German cause, or have we transferred all that blame to Trump/Putin Hitler, Goebbels /___insert group name here___ yet?

Imagine if somebody here said this (which is there as an example only, and I completely disagree with and condemn it) the forum would be responding back hard, as it rightfully should, but not for them broken Moose Lambs where even the moderates should be feared!
like I said, I was hoping I was wrong, but since no one has corrected me (and I know how much some would want to) I can only assume it's true, and I find that sad.  It's not a good look. You can be offended when people point that out if you want, I don't really care, but trying to guilt me into stopping isn't going to work.  Facts would though, feel free to present them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies