Have you ever been to a concert/show that had more females than males? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 08:49:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever been to a concert/show that had more females than males? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever been to a concert/show that had more females than males?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 15

Author Topic: Have you ever been to a concert/show that had more females than males?  (Read 1390 times)
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« on: August 03, 2012, 06:05:01 PM »

I've been to madrigal recitals.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 01:38:07 PM »

I've also seen female Japanese rock singers in concert a couple of times, and those tend to have non-Japanese fanbases that split between about 50-50 and 60-40 girls.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 02:36:12 AM »

I've also seen female Japanese rock singers in concert a couple of times, and those tend to have non-Japanese fanbases that split between about 50-50 and 60-40 girls.

Do you think that would apply to these Japanese girls? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_JyVXVpLZk

Those are very atypical female Japanese rockers.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 03:16:48 AM »

What kind of music do you actually like, dead0man?
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »

BRTD, I think this is the first time I've found more in common between my musical taste and yours versus mine and someone else's on Atlas, although I do like some of the classic rock that dead0man mentioned. As you know my tastes are generally very traditional and (to you and to most people) probably quite boring, but indie rock and pop punk are things that...I guess to an extent they appeal to me, not necessarily as much as chamber pop, for instance.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 04:54:02 PM »

The ballerinas who I know (I don't know many, not nearly as many as I do actresses or female fencers, for instance, but I do know a few) are actually a lot less snooty than one might expect, although they'd probably still find mosh dancing fairly uninteresting.

I like the music that you linked me much more than I expected and more than I like most of the music that you like, but I'm still not really thrilled with it and you're right that it would be a lot better at a show, which I probably wouldn't enjoy much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies