Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 10:05:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Give a detailed, sincere, brutally honest description of the previous poster  (Read 9742 times)
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

« on: May 21, 2013, 11:18:36 PM »

SJoyce seems okay to me. I've never had a cross word with him. I like that he's at least his libertarianism is less "blood pure" than most of his counterparts. One thing I usually notice about his posts is that unless they're dealing with fantasy elections\campaigns, timelines, etc. They tend to usually be fairly pithy statements. Short and to the point with whatever he seems to want to say. He's not bad.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 01:05:01 AM »

Well, I've known Fritz on the forums for a LONG time... Maybe it seems longer than it has been in real time because forum time often moves slowly for me. Anyway, Fritz is a good guy. I was his SOIA in Atlasia and I did try hard to do right by him although we didn't communicate as often as I'd have liked to, but still, he did give me an office I tried to work in. Overall, I think he's an institution here. I don't see his posts all that often anymore.
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:49:21 PM »

Miles has a touch too much of moderate heroism for my liking, but I suppose it's lucky to find a southern Democrat at all. I'm sure we profoundly disagree on most issues though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies