Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:26:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92662 times)
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« on: December 19, 2019, 11:32:58 PM »

The comparison of Biden to Hillary/Kerry isn't really fair.  He's moderate like them, but he's way more charismatic.  That was their main problem. 
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 10:10:23 PM »

Members of Congress Chrissy Houlahan (Philly suburbs) Conor Lamb (Pittsburgh’s suburbs), and Elaine Luria (Virginia Beach) all endorsed Biden. Not a huge surprise but still a good get for his campaign.

That's awesome.  Not sure how much impact any one of these will have but I think collectively it could make a big deal.
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 10:18:15 PM »

Biden is playing the anti-war card.

Lol. Imagine voting for the Iraq War and having the gall to say this shìt

Not defending the Iraq War vote, I was against it at the time too.  However, there was the whole lying about WMD's thing that the GWB did.  It was a different environment. 
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 09:55:47 PM »

It's amazing how much misinformation and crap Bernie and his campaign have gotten away with and how the media is constantly on Biden's case by contrast.  Really hate Trump and really want Biden to win, but if Bernie is the nominee I will write in "Rachel Maddow" on the POTUS ballot.  He's just that awful now. 
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 12:07:46 AM »

Other candidates dropping out to endorse Biden isn’t a “fix”
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 01:32:29 AM »

I'm all for a progressive VP - we just can't sacrifice other helpful elements in a VP candidate (female, minority, and/or young) to do it. I'd back Baldwin, though someone like Cortez Masto may be better if we're running a Sun Belt play.

The Democratic party cannot afford to spit in progressives' faces once more.
Don't you get it? They will see the results of tonight as an affirmation of the idea that we don't matter. The VP is more likely to be a Romney or Kasich than an olive branch to the left.

I'm personally giving Sanders voters a week for these kinds of posts because I feel bad for you guys, but this doom and gloom stuff really needs to end by then.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies