Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:13:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92622 times)
We Live in Black and White
SvenTC
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.81, S: -6.82

« on: March 04, 2020, 02:31:35 AM »

I'm all for a progressive VP - we just can't sacrifice other helpful elements in a VP candidate (female, minority, and/or young) to do it. I'd back Baldwin, though someone like Cortez Masto may be better if we're running a Sun Belt play.

The Democratic party cannot afford to spit in progressives' faces once more.
Don't you get it? They will see the results of tonight as an affirmation of the idea that we don't matter. The VP is more likely to be a Romney or Kasich than an olive branch to the left.

I'm personally giving Sanders voters a week for these kinds of posts because I feel bad for you guys, but this doom and gloom stuff really needs to end by then.

Just wait until the myth of Biden's GE viability starts to collapse in, oh, a few days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies