Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:55:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92659 times)
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« on: February 23, 2020, 12:45:13 PM »

Isn't the funniest thing that a random mayor of a town in Indiana decided to run for president and he kneecapped Bernie's main challenger right out of the starting gate?

Are you referring to O'Rourke or Biden?

I've already forgotten Beto exists. For real.

Remember when he was supposed to be a huge contender? He originally ran as a moderate. Then El Paso happened and then the true rhetoric came out.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:09:26 PM »

My dad, a labor union member who was once on the Bernie train, has jumped onto the Biden bus recently. He cites electability in his decision.

Your dad is a democrat? lmao

Whats so surprising about that
Just surprised you are so different at least one of your parents politically. All the more power to you.
Both of my parents are lifelong democrats. My views were crafted by the internet over a long period of time.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 08:19:09 PM »

My dad, a labor union member who was once on the Bernie train, has jumped onto the Biden bus recently. He cites electability in his decision.

Your dad is a democrat? lmao

Whats so surprising about that
Just surprised you are so different at least one of your parents politically. All the more power to you.
Both of my parents are lifelong democrats. My views were crafted by the internet over a long period of time.
Is that partially why you are so Anti- Trump?
I wouldn't attribute it to them. Exposure and information has allowed me to realize the full extent of corruption in the Trump administration.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies