Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:51:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92625 times)
Roblox

« on: January 21, 2020, 08:59:37 PM »

^So your saying Biden didn't put entitlement cuts on the table when negotiating for the Obama administration, even though he very much did?

A candidates record doesn't become fake just because someone you dislike is noting it.
Roblox

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 02:27:55 PM »

What the hell?

Biden calls NH woman a “dog faced pony soldier”  

lmao love it

Honestly, intentionally or not, Joe Biden is the funniest candidate in the race no question.
Roblox

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 02:31:41 PM »

What the hell?

Biden calls NH woman a “dog faced pony soldier”  

lmao love it

Honestly, intentionally or not, Joe Biden is the funniest candidate in the race no question.

The funniest candidate is Donald Trump with all of his dumb tweets and his clown show presidency. It would actually be quite funny, if it wasn't reality

I was talking about the democratic race.
Roblox

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 07:20:37 PM »

This gives me the mental image of Biden at the next debate going on a big rant about rat emojis or something, and I honestly want to see it!

Also some of Biden's biggest supporters crashed the global economy in 2008 but let's just forget about that.
Roblox

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2020, 03:12:28 PM »

Ok that was cringe. My faith in humanity and the democratic party is plummeting by the minute lol.
Roblox

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2020, 05:08:05 PM »

Biden right now:

4-5-2-1 is unstoppable Comeback Kid strategy, you losers!

This would be unprecedented. I hope he loses to Trump.

I don't get why the Bros are so bitter that you much rather have Donald Trump for another term, tearing everything apart instead of being replaced by a rational and stable leader who supports 75% of your agenda. It's nothing other than a cult then.

Pretty sure Sparks isn't your average Bernie Sanders supporter considering he co-endorsed Trump lol.
Roblox

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 10:38:13 AM »

For some reason i'm imagining Biden giving a speech like…

"Look, Jack, back in the primary in, oh, uh, 1920 was it? There was a guy named Bernie. And Bernie was from, eh, New Hampshire, uh Maine? Mainshire, right. So Mainshire…You know dairy's big up there, right, so lets call him milkpop-MILKPOP WAS A BAD DUDE. So to deal with him, kind of like corn pop, I got some chains, and some endorsements from, uh, Amy Klobucharge was it? And Pete Butternucker. So that's how we whacked ol' milkpop. Anyway, that leads me to uh 1852 when I was fighting slavery with John Brown."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies