Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:12:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92661 times)
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« on: February 05, 2020, 08:02:03 AM »

Biden definitely isn't "done", but he really needs to win SC by a lot, and I think NV could be a problem for him, given how poor his organization seemed in this caucus, and that Sanders will have less competition.

I think if he achieves any less than one of these single results, he’s toast:

NH: 3rd
NV: 2nd
SC: 1st
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 07:47:01 AM »

Biden needs to be in the retirement home. That’s his crowd.

I’m 30. I’m 100% for Biden.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:30:58 AM »

I think he survives NH no matter what but it won’t be pretty if he isn’t third and within a shouting distance of 2nd. Nevada needs to be a strong 2nd, if not 1st. Then South Carolina a win.
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 05:26:09 PM »

This is the strategy?  Performative outrage at Sanders supporters?

The moderate Dems do not have the fortitude to win this one.  Not even close.  It's about god damned time the professionally offended take a back seat.  We'll be knocking on doors and getting in the face of the MAGA crowd.  You'll be home having panic attacks about the latest Tweet from a Sanders supporter that hurt your feelings.  And we'll continue to put up W's.  You'll continue to curl into a ball and pray that these listless "attacks" will work.  Have fun.

Lol settle down Spartacus. No one is buying the tough guy act. It’s not about “crying” about his supporters. It’s about the constant hatred and vitriol that a significant portion of his hardcore supporters constantly sling at anyone who doesn’t agree with them. People are sick of it. They attack fellow liberals more than Trump
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 06:18:04 AM »

It looks like Dems are doing it again and trying to stop Bernie will Biden's endorsement,  they didnt learn last time. That Bernie Bros voted third party and cost Hilary the election on the back of Gary Johnson.  Bernie will be the nominee

You sound awfully nervous for someone whose candidate is clearly the front runner
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2020, 06:23:23 AM »

Good news for Bernie is that Biden (and everyone else but Bloomy) is out of their money.

South Carolina could be a game changer in the financial sense if not politically.

Biden wins going away and the media narrative is he has a real shot: money flows in
Biden wins by small margin and media narrative is his candidacy has nowhere to go: broke as a joke
MillennialModerate
MillennialMAModerate
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2020, 06:19:23 AM »

Ok I get Biden polls the best out of the group normally but is anyone not concerned his campaign not only has been massively lackluster but that he shows all the warning signs Hillary had? He doesn’t inspire young people, he did awful in the first two rural states when he was supposed to be the WWC whisper, and he gaffes all the time. Seriously I don’t know how anyone can say with a straight face that Bernie is a guaranteed loss yet feel comfortable with Joe

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, the Democrats have already lost this election to Trump.

You guys forget with all these warning signs and depressed turn out they only lost by 77K in the EC
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies