The Examiner: Election Tracker (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:11:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Examiner: Election Tracker (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Examiner: Election Tracker  (Read 194227 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: March 16, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

I don't like Masterjedi's imperialistic tendencies, but I see no reason to overtly vote Nay.  Henceforth, the Abstain.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:45:17 AM »

I'm amazed that the Jesus Christ Party somehow has 4 Senate seats.

(Alright, counting Sam is sort of cheating, but...)
He did vote for me over Colin. Grin

My vote did put you over the top.  And imagine, it wouldn't have happened if the NLC had put a District 4 resident in the seat to begin with.  Wonder if there are any lessons here...
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 12:20:54 AM »

And look at the high turnout this election got too.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 01:49:53 PM »

Just FYI, I voted neither negative nor positive in my own approval, so that means there was only one other vote.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 09:29:06 AM »

Pacific Run-Off
In related news, President-elect and current SoFA, Mr. Moderate has resumed control of the DoFA, relieving Inks of his acting-up duties.

funny.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 01:27:01 PM »

The decision effectively concludes that I am now a second-class citizen in the view of Atlasia.  Same thing will apply to deregistered citizens in the future.

Naturally, I am not happy.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »

The decision effectively concludes that I am now a second-class citizen in the view of Atlasia.  Same thing will apply to deregistered citizens in the future.

Naturally, I am not happy.

Not second-class, but newly-minted.

It's second-class.  Therefore, if I were to try and bring suit based on past offences done to me before deregistration, my suit would be dismissed on the basis of standing considering the expansive reach given the deregistration act.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »

The two faces of Spade, as it were.   This does strike me as even more efficacious  than Catholic confession for Catholics however. If you commit a crime, and they are after you, just deregister, and then re-register, and you are a different person, and good to go!  There is a silver lining in every cloud. Tongue

Stop beating me to the Constitutional punch with a big problem concerning this ruling.  Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 10:10:33 AM »

I don't particularly care very much about what Inks said.  I do oppose his nomination, for a whole host of other reasons, however.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 01:33:59 PM »

Interesting now that Ernest has left the court with regards to election vs. appointment.

True.  Of course, someone has to bring a lawsuit first.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 01:57:06 PM »

Interesting now that Ernest has left the court with regards to election vs. appointment.

True.  Of course, someone has to bring a lawsuit first.

Well...given the last decision, i don't know what good it would do as there arent enough votes either way yet.  Until you're confirmed, presumably.

Then, the most likely conclusion is that a lawsuit won't arise until someone different is elected for the Senator's spot than was appointed for the spot.  If that occurs.  Or maybe gporter wants input on something...
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2009, 12:14:13 AM »

Forgot to vote for Jas.  Ugh.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 11:51:19 AM »

cutie_15, Hamilton, segwaystyle2012, Lahbas, Winston Disraeli, Mechaman, Einzige, Earth, azmagic, Dallasfan65, ajc0918, Libertas, Mint, jamespol, FallenMorgan, rebeltarian, phknrocket1k, Sam Spade, Elvis Republican

Yeah, high quality votes there.

Thanks!
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »

cutie_15, Hamilton, segwaystyle2012, Lahbas, Winston Disraeli, Mechaman, Einzige, Earth, azmagic, Dallasfan65, ajc0918, Libertas, Mint, jamespol, FallenMorgan, rebeltarian, phknrocket1k, Sam Spade, Elvis Republican

Yeah, high quality votes there.

Thanks!

Aren't you in Hamilton's party?

No, but I wasn't being serious when I was in it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies