MT Treasurer vs. ElectionsGuy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:40:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  MT Treasurer vs. ElectionsGuy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for?
MT Treasurer (R-MT)

ElectionsGuy (I-WI)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: MT Treasurer vs. ElectionsGuy  (Read 885 times)
Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -0.87

P P P
« on: June 12, 2022, 09:46:01 AM »

"MT Treasurer" (i.e. IndyRep) is unbearably smug, has a bizarrely robotic view of the behavior of both voters and politicians alike (he seems to get infuriated at the idea that you can't plug politics into a TI-84 calculator and perfectly predict everything that will ever happen), and I'll never let him forget being stone cold wrong (and nonetheless unbearably smug about it) regarding KY-GOV 2019.

Hell, it's part of my "origin story" here. I originally joined this forum specifically to call out I think one of his posts about how Bevin was a lock. I was mercilessly mocked and bullied by him and IceSpear for the rest of my time here... until I was proven right and them WRONG. Then suddenly they got awfully quiet about it and people started taking me more seriously.

ElectionsGuy for the most part strikes me as a "both sides" type which can be somewhat annoying to say the least, but he's never been as obnoxiously antagonistic to me as IndyRep, nor as smug, nor as robotic and unnatural in the way he predicts fundamentally human behavior. So he gets my vote.

Oh and also he doesn't beat dead memes and circlejerks into the ground as much as IndyRep (usually these are more strawmen that IndyRep has invented in his head than actual widespread beliefs among Democrats and leaners on the forum, e.g. Abby Finkenauer being unbeatable in Iowa), so he's less actively unfunny too.
MT Treasurer never predicted KY-GOV was Safe R. He actually said it was competitive and Bevin had a good chance to lose.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies