The White House Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:20:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The White House Thread  (Read 13513 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2005, 08:50:19 PM »

I now officially nominate DanielX for Game Moderator.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2005, 05:53:34 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2005, 06:43:12 PM by President PBrunsel »

(Rose Garden)

(President PBrunsel walks to the podium as cameras flash.)

PBrunsel: Good afternoon, I wish to first congratulate my fine Secretary of Defense John Ford on his election to the Senate and yet another great term as Secretary of Defense, you were a one of the top assets to my administration and you will not be forgotten when it comes to millitary decisions.

Seeing another great Atlasian leave my cabinet is another loss I would have prefered not to endure, but Secretary of Defense Ford is heading to the Senate where he can help even more.

I nominate for Secretary of Defense Mr. Colin Wixted of Pennsylvania. He has given me his credentials, and I must admit his grasp of the millitary is amazing. He promises to carry on Mr. Ford's legacy.

(PBrunsel leaves the podium as reporters scream questions in an inefficient manner.)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2005, 01:03:50 PM »

(The Rose Garden)

(President PBrunsel walks to the podium as cameras flash.)

PBrunsel: Good afternoon,

Today I will nominate the honorable Demrepdan's replacement to the Supreme Court. Although I feel a loss by Demrepdan's resignation, I am glad he went out with honor.

I nominate South East Magistrate John Dibble for the Supreme Court. His Libertarian common sense is needed in the capital. I urge that he is confimed by the Senate.

(President PBrunsel leaves the podium as reporters and that dang press shout questions all at once and expect some type of answer.)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2005, 07:52:16 PM »

(The Rose Garden)

(President PBrunsel walks to the podium as cameras flash)

Hello, I have a brief statement to make on yet another appointment to the Supreme Court.

Liberty is a friend of mine, and I trully feel he is an honest and capable Atlasian who could have continued to serve well as a Supreme Court Justice. But when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

I now nominate former Senator Texasgurl for the Supreme Court. She works in a bi-partisan manner, we all know that and we have all seen that. I trust her and I know she will be a fine Justice.

(President PBrunsel sprints from the podium to avoid those silly questions from the press.)
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies