Your last meal on death row (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:27:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your last meal on death row (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your last meal on death row  (Read 4142 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: January 13, 2016, 11:42:05 PM »
« edited: January 14, 2016, 12:06:58 AM by Virginia »

If I were competent enough to somehow be on death row for my crimes, I'd probably be competent enough to somehow use my last meal as a weapon. I'm trying to figure that out, however.

Well you could order a porterhouse, cayenne pepper, a peanut butter sandwich and some sort of shellfish. Take the steak bone and fashion it into a shank, find a way to dry out the pepper (since last meals are served a day beforehand I think) to grind down into a powder to blow in the person's face, lather the bone-shank with peanut butter and fish stuff (just in case the person is allergic), and bingo, last meal assault kit!
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 12:02:41 AM »

because I simply can't imagine what it feels like to be sitting in one's cell knowing that it will be over soon

Life in prison, especially years in solitary is far worse if you ask me. Imagine spending a year or two in solitary? 23 hours a day by yourself, with nothing but your thoughts. Most people end up losing it. For prolific killers or people who need protection, this is more common to end up in such a situation. It seems far less humane to do that to a person then to just put them out of their misery, if you ask me anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies