PA-SEN 2024 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:16:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SEN 2024 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SEN 2024 megathread  (Read 22742 times)
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« on: January 05, 2023, 11:44:21 AM »

Fortunately, prostate cancer has a high survivability rate beyond ten years (around 80%), largely thanks to advances in detection and awareness about getting prostate exams.  

Biologically-male posters fifty or over: make sure you're getting those prostates checked!

(And b/m posters under 50, make sure you're keeping tabs on your fellas!  Testicular cancer is a similarly curable cancer in the under fifty male crowd, but early detection is the key!)

Wishing Mr. Casey all the best Purple heart
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 04:46:00 AM »

Oh, well speaking of:

"We weren't outperformed by Shapiro..."

"[People didn't embrace us...]"

Pick one, Doug.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 04:04:10 PM »

I still am kind of surprised at the lack of ... anything from the McCormick campaign. He's unopposed in the primary, but you would think he'd giving out signs and getting the word out early or something. There's nothing, no presence whatsoever. Casey doesn't have much either, but he's also a established figure, while McCormick has a lot of work to do.

Not only that, but given McCormick's high fundraising (from rich people), he has enough money to start running some ads. He could even try and define Casey a bit early; but he's literally doing nothing.

I'm not expecting him to go full fledged in March, but the primary is already next month and he's just... there

Remember how Mastriano didn't start running ads on TV until literally two weeks before the 2022-GOV election? And he wasn't even in those ads save for "I'm Doug Mastriano and I approve this message". 
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 11:27:25 AM »

Well at least McCormick is running ads months out from Election Day unlike a certain uber right winger. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies