Bush vs. Dean (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:02:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Bush vs. Dean (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush vs. Dean  (Read 4777 times)
Europia

« on: October 23, 2004, 01:53:40 PM »

Zell Miller is a little more than people can handle. Howard Dean has the right amount of passion and agressiveness that would have turned the tide in his favor.

Dean would not have had to deal with Swift Boat Vets. and i also think Dean would have done much better than Kerry.

people have to remember that Kerry voted to authorize the use of force against Iraq... while Dean did not. so Dean would have been more powerful with the anti-war crowd.

i'm kinda glad that Dean isn't running because i would consider voting for him... esp if Dean's position was the same as Badnarik's: withdraw as quickly and safely as possible.

i am a new libertarian and i voted for Gore last time because i didn't even know there was another option available (thank god for the internet). and i think this is a great opportunity for Badnarik and the LP because both Kerry and Bush are Pro-War.

also, Michael Badnarik stated at the LNC that he would have no problems with sending the U.S. Navy Seals or Army Rangers after Bin Laden.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies