Romney:"I like firing people!" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:38:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Romney:"I like firing people!" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney:"I like firing people!"  (Read 4111 times)
BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« on: January 09, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »

I agree, but it's a segue into a conversation/counterpoint that isn't a major problem for Romney at all.  If he said he likes laying people off, that would be a major gaffe.

I don't think this 'gotcha' stuff sticks around very long anyway.

Now, now! You can't expect out-of-touch liberals to know the difference between firing somebody and laying them off. Bain Capital did almost exclusively the latter outside of management/executive positions. In some cases, they were forced to lay off workers because of managers/executives who failed them and their company. Bain laid off those workers and fired the incompetent managers/executives.

Yes good people never lose their jobs when there is mass layoff. LOL!!!!!! your a complete muppet

BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:49:04 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 05:52:31 PM by BlondewithaBrain »

I like firing incompetents too - and have many times. That is precisely what Mitt said. It was a competence issue. Employees do not have some entitlement to keep a job where they are not performing, unless protected by some labor union or something. End of story.

Frankly, anybody that takes pleasure in seeing people (even incompetent ones) losing their jobs is a misantrhope IMHO.

Torie is just one of those people that has never seen the bottom. Has no understanding of the real world nor real problems.

Majority of people in authority are incompetent. HP, Sony, Panasonic, General Motors, Dell have been run by complete morons. Yet the company was to big to do any damage.

BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »

Romney response ad: "The only person I will ever like firing is Barack Obama."

Why will it be successful? Because 50-60% of the country wants to fire Barack Obama.

Another good Super PAC ad: The 2008 Barack Obama "Hope" painting with "Hope?" below it that eventually morphs into "Nope." Just have a narrator who simply asks "Hope?" and then says, "Nope." I guarantee it will be brutally effective, especially considering the scorched earth campaign Team Obama is apparently intent on running.

That doesn't really make any sense

Let me rephrase it: "The only person I will like seeing fired will be Barack Obama on Election Day."

I know the prospect of the messiah losing re-election is a bit much to handle, so just try to adjust yourself to the idea over the next few months. You have time to get used to it.

coming from a guy whose candidate doesnt even agree with himself.

are you paid by romney to be on here? or do you have medical/social problems?
BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 06:49:29 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2012, 06:57:34 PM by BlondewithaBrain »

Why will it be successful? Because 50-60% of the country wants to fire Barack Obama.

Another good Super PAC ad: The 2008 Barack Obama "Hope" painting with "Hope?" below it that eventually morphs into "Nope." Just have a narrator who simply asks "Hope?" and then says, "Nope." I guarantee it will be brutally effective, especially considering the scorched earth campaign Team Obama is apparently intent on running.

Let me rephrase it: "The only person I will like seeing fired will be Barack Obama on Election Day."

I know the prospect of the messiah losing re-election is a bit much to handle, so just try to adjust yourself to the idea over the next few months. You have time to get used to it.

Are you paid by your pimp to be on here? Get back to work before he fires you.

answer : you have social problems. time to turn your computer off. your addicted to being on here and its affecting your life.

Evidence ; you support a candidate that doesnt agree with himself. so yout going to be contradicting yourself on a daily basis. Hence, your a hypocrite or you are crazy. thats medical.

turn your computer of go to a doctor ask for help..and get some social experiences for yourself...some people call them friends Smiley or perhaps a girlfriend Wink
BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 07:01:14 PM »

answer : you have social problems. time to turn your computer off. your addicted to being on here and its affecting your life.

I am enjoying leisure time on here while listening to music. Were I at home, and not abroad, I would likely be doing something more sociable by now (as addicting as this site can be).

turn your computer off Smiley

get laid.
BlondewithaBrain
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »

I am enjoying leisure time on here while listening to music. Were I at home, and not abroad, I would likely be doing something more sociable by now (as addicting as this site can be).

turn your computer off Smiley

get laid.

I would rather not get involved with the girls around here outside of joking and flirting Wink

I only play with the best, and there aren't many American girls around here.

creep or do you just have asbergers?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies