KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:17:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KY-SEN: Amy McGrath in  (Read 59730 times)
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: July 11, 2019, 08:03:01 AM »

Cornyn isnt losing to Hegar, he will lose to C Bell. We need Franken to run in Iowa against Ernst

Franken running in Iowa?  What on God's green earth are you talking about?

Not Al Franken lol. There's a retired Navy Admiral named Michael Franken who's apparently considering a bid.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 04:48:51 PM »

Discuss with maps:
Kelly Loeffler vs. Amy McGrath. You pick the running mates.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 08:03:04 PM »

For anyone frustrated by what will likely be an uncertain results tonight for the KY-DEM-PRIM, and possibly even longer as a result of a dramatic growth in Vote-By-Mail combined with much smaller # of precincts in the largest counties (although apparently efficiently run).

We are looking at potentially record total turnout for a KY PRIM, where neither national party has a competitive Presidential Race....

As an Oregonian used to Vote-by-Mail, I tend to prefer my elections like a smooth "creeper wine", or possibly a good Canadian "sipping Bourbon", or possibly even like a really good intense and intimate romantic physical encounter....

Let the results build up slowly, hit a mid point of dramatic tension with a final peak, and then gradually the blood pressure slows down and the euphoric high kicks in, and then the gradual downhill climb from the Mountain, with still potential suspense and uncertainty hovering in the air....

This will be the new norm in America, and although we might not always get our immediate gratification, I would rather go with a long and slow roll versus the final "Firework Finale" getting shot off 5 Minutes into the experience....

F**k that hard. One day, fine, but the country's vote counting should not be like California where we have to wait a month for results to slowly trickle in. I do support mail in voting when done right, but not when it's done like that. At least Colorado is usually able to call races on election night. Be like them.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 10:08:19 AM »

Bruce Lunsford ran a good Race against McConnell in 2008.

The last two Candidates though, Alison Lundergan-Grimes and Amy McGrath (Should this stand which I think it will) are total Gaffee Machines.
Prolly Alison didn't even want to tell whom she voted for in 2014.

Yeah, 2008 was really their last chance to take him down. Maybe they could have done it if they'd run Ben Chandler.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies