Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:39:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Minneapolis cops slowly murder handcuffed man in front of crowd  (Read 45744 times)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« on: May 26, 2020, 09:59:31 AM »
« edited: May 26, 2020, 10:41:35 AM by lfromnj »

The police are an outmoded institution and will someday soon - in the historical sense - be replaced by community policing between unofficiated individuals.This of course will incur vigilantism etc. at first, but more humane ways of social integration will be developed from that point out.
Tankie just say gulags or reeducation camps.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 08:35:10 PM »

Im guessing the city didn't want the protest and fired the 4 cops quicker than usual to end to limit it?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 11:53:23 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 02:30:19 PM by lfromnj »

Can anyone point to me any property or life damage caused by the Michigan protests?
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/grdd24/people_riot_and_destroy_minneapolis_police_cars/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/grc5ic/another_video_of_the_riots_going_on_minneapolis/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/gra0s8/minneapolis_minnesota/

If so maybe this is the reason one protest was not dealt with violently and the other required tear gas?
Its likely the tear gas wasn't needed in the first place due to the fact that most of the protesters were peaceful and I partially oppose it but its not absolutely hypocritical.  

Again those photos showing the "peaceful" protests and armed gun owners dont show the true story. One group effectively had a small minority that was much more violent. Whether or not you consider their actions justified has little bearing to the counter reaction.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 09:05:09 PM by lfromnj »

I do have a little sympathy for the destructive behavior of the protesters due to the fact it was mostly directed at cop cars. Throwing stones is still very stupid to a possible deflection.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »

Funny to see MSNBC and other news agencies give out headlines like "MSP protesters met with tear gas", while in reality the protesters are out acting like animals, looting and attacking cops. In situations like these, the CCP model actually works pretty well.
Meh most of the violent protestors just smashed some glass on police buildings. Waste of money and other stuff but not that bad.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2020, 10:02:34 PM »
« Edited: May 27, 2020, 10:19:45 PM by lfromnj »

More peaceful protests, Tear gas is 100% usable here in this SPECIFIC location,  Screw LOOTERS !.

Why does the MSM have to cover up everything ?
Atlas was more mad over a effigy than this.

Can a single atlas poster tell me any damage said Shutdown protesters caused?
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 01:47:33 AM »

Broken windows can be fixed and shelves restocked but the numerous black people who have died by the hands of police officers will never come back. At this point, who gives a crap? The Target will get fixed. When will innocent black people stop being killed though, that's the more pressing concern I reckon.

I mean, point taken I guess, but how do you know who owns these stores?  They could be people absolutely outraged by this tragedy and doing all they can to make a difference...

Respectfully, how many peaceful protests need to happen before the powers at be do something?

There have been hundreds of peaceful protests about police brutality yet black people keep getting killed. What are they supposed to do?

You still aren't listing a single valid reason to destroy property.

TBF destroying a cop car is a moderately valid emotional reaction to this strictly in Minneapolis. I think its extremely stupid and a waste of money but morally it makes a degree of sense. What doesn't make sense is looting a Target.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 02:24:14 AM »

Damn looks like pawn shop owner shot a looter. If the story is true
MASSIVE FF
Roof Korean 2.0
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2020, 02:33:24 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 02:42:38 AM by lfromnj »

Wow I love America at times. Two white and black men working together to prevent looters. Obviously is the black men weren't there everyone on atlas would call these 2 protectors racists white supremacists.
Anyway massive respect.
Atlas also tells me you would never need a gun to defend yourself or others and cops can do it..
These two men look like your stereotypical gun weirdos yet here they are saving the city.
2nd amendment is clearly useless and arcane.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2020, 10:25:09 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 11:33:49 AM by lfromnj »

Yellow avatars care more about windows than black lives
Post when I have cared about a single window. If it was just cop cars being broken down I say the cops could have accepted their mistake and the whole city should eat the loss.
However what isnt acceptable is damaging a cop car while its moving on a highway or trying too loot private property. A Hispanic immigrant(maybe 2nd generation judging by accent and name) just had to protect his own property from looters under the claim of racial injustice.  Is this what progressives now think is intersectionality? Looting lower middle class business owners?

What I am complaining about is posters from a few weeks ago all ranting on the Michigan protests for being violent when they were just loud and carried guns and then posting selective pictures of one man shouting and other people in tear gas.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2020, 11:35:48 AM »

Instead of protecting businesses the coward cops have gone to the suburbs to protect their fellow cop. Now I am not calling for vigilante justice and a few cops should still be posted here but 75 cops is insane ! Cops will never be there when you need them.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2020, 11:50:42 AM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 03:00:11 PM by lfromnj »

Personally the Minnesota city department's reaction was adequate for me. It was immediate firing and was thrown to the FBI quickly. Even of the majority peaceful protesters I am not sure they had a clear goal besides arrest the cop which should happen in a day or two. I can still understand the PEACEFUL protesters and I am not condemning them at all, just a bit confused.

What really should have been protested more aggressively was the case where a black man was arrested for defending himself and his girlfriend from a group of 4 cops home invaders executing a no knock warrant. It took 2 weeks for the prosecutors to drop charges against the HOME OWNER and the cops haven't been touched.
This was the Louisville case and it disturbs me much more due to the absolute lack of reaction there . If I was in Louisville I would legitimately consider joining the protest there.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2020, 12:43:46 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 12:47:21 PM by lfromnj »

http://www.citypages.com/news/lake-street-burned-looted-in-chaotic-night-pawn-shop-owner-arrested-for-murder/570830041
Oh this is sad news, the pawn shop owner has been arrested for murder and might even get convicted due to Minnesota's bullsh**t duty to retreat law. And now his store is free to be looted. Sad that he got arrested before the cop(obviously an investigation is due here but not an arrest yet for the owner in any sane state)
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2020, 01:51:25 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 02:10:38 PM by lfromnj »

Oh internet commies have already decided to shame two white men for working with minorities to protect an area!.
How dare they protest a cop killing but also oppose looting?
All I see here is confirmation they are just slightly weirdo Libertarians who have good intentions who tried to help Middle eastern and African American people protect their area. But instead the media won't report on these two men and if they do they will just call them members of a hate group.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2020, 03:53:02 PM »

All this looting and burning is complete BS.
Why are they doing this?
Local, everyday people have jobs at these places, and stores of different kind are beginning to open-up. Now they have no jobs and income.
And places like Target have been providing important essentials for people since the Pandemic, but now that mad-people looted the entire store, leaving it in shambles, it will be closed for some time.
They are destroying their own neighborhoods and harming their own neighbors.

I would be willing to bet that very few of the looters actually give a hoot about police brutality. They are poor and violent and they are using the police killing as a justification for their psychopathic behavior. The protesters and the looters are not the same group of people. If they were, they would be attacking government buildings and not private businesses.

Where are some good Roof Koreans when you need them?
Already posted earlier in the thread. Had a wonderful show of intersectionality with 2 black and 2 white men protecting a store.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 04:23:54 PM »

Well as expected the pawn store got looted later that night with no cops or people to defend it.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 04:44:10 PM »

So where was the police department last night? Did officers just not show up?
They sent 75 cops to the house of the cop that killed Floyd
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 05:53:25 PM »

RIP Minesotta .
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2020, 08:16:58 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 09:05:02 PM by lfromnj »

If that cop AP is true he needs to be arrested now.

However I would urge caution as it doesn't seem certain and could be doctored. We already had one "MAGA" cop story and I wouldn't want a repeat of that here.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2020, 08:25:47 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 08:39:06 PM by lfromnj »

If that cop AP is true he needs to be arrested now.

However I would urge caution as it doesn't seem certain and could be doctored.

If you watch the video you can hear the protestors telling him not to do it.

I did watch it, what I am saying is it looks likely it was a cop but those photos aren't enough evidence. And I still wouldn't try to dox an individual cop yet. I would recommend BRTD temporarily delete that tweet.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2020, 10:28:29 PM »

Looks like the undercover cop story is gaining some traction.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2020, 11:33:05 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2020, 11:42:27 PM by lfromnj »

Yeah there is some risk of fire spreading but this is legitimate violent protest rather than ing Looters who are obvious POS.  I can definitely understand the anger here and its actually legitimate protestors/rioters.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2020, 11:55:54 PM »

lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2020, 12:03:23 AM »

Looks like the undercover cop story is gaining some traction.
I wouldn’t doubt that there is some agent saboteurs among the crowd
I am talking about the specific cop story in the gear, don't want to post it yet because it has names and isn't confirmed.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2020, 12:04:36 AM »

When was the last race riot this bad or worse in this country? Do you have to go back to Rodney King? Crown Heights?

This is one of the few riots based on a police shooting that I can think of that is relatively integrated.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies