MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:12:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO-SEN 2022 megathread: ERIC  (Read 36177 times)
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« on: February 09, 2021, 11:12:14 AM »

Greitens is like a Missouri Roy Moore. I wouldn't put it past Republican voters to support him en masse if he were to win the primary, but a Greitens vs. Generic Dem election should scare the GOP, and America for that matter.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 10:08:51 PM »

If Greitens was actually as unpopular in the wake of his sexual predation and felony charges as he seemed to be then why would he be the frontrunner? Has he had a resurgence in popularity since then?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 10:50:50 PM »

If Greitens was actually as unpopular in the wake of his sexual predation and felony charges as he seemed to be then why would he be the frontrunner? Has he had a resurgence in popularity since then?

Who says he's the frontrunner?

Because people seem to think that no matter what, the base will always gravitate towards the most deplorable candidate in a GOP primary.

It's no guarantee, but it's a surprise when they don't. The ND-GOV 2016 primary is still a mystery to me.

Him the being the frontrunner seemed to be the consensus of a sizable portion of the replies here. But what I'm saying is that I thought opposition to Greitens was quite bipartisan so why would he be so strong in the Republican primary? He should be pretty easy to beat if they set their minds to it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies