Computer games in these dark times (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 07:52:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Computer games in these dark times (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Computer games in these dark times  (Read 5037 times)
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 08, 2020, 02:57:09 AM »
« edited: April 08, 2020, 03:03:10 AM by morgankingsley »

To be honest Santander playing video games of any capacity is the biggest news I've heard all week

Edit: I think I can actually for once in my existence on this forum make quite a handful of good write ups and posts about and reviewing video games since they are my favorite form of art media and I have spend countless hundreds of hours playing them and about half as many extra hours examining then all to the letter. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get started that night
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 03:00:05 AM »

If Assassin’s Creed is as good on the PC as it is on the console then get that game . I just downloaded Unity a week and a half ago on my PS4 and finished the campaign today . It was really really fun to play

You're an assassins creed fan? I've played the first five games with Desmond but stopped after the ending of AC3 which sucks because up until the last five minutes AC3 was my favorite of those 5 (unpopular I know but whatever)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies