Ukraine Crisis (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:28:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Ukraine Crisis (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ukraine Crisis  (Read 236865 times)
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« on: January 21, 2015, 11:53:27 PM »

Yes, the Junta is accusing Russia again. So whats new?
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 09:43:52 AM »

The Junta? I'd like to see the evidence of military leadership in that new government.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_and_Defense_Council_of_Ukraine
Not to mention the government lowering spending everywhere but the military which it has been increasing.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:13:47 PM »

Above Trot confirmed for being to Snowstalker what Snowstalker is to TNF.
I'm a bloody Anarcho-Syndicalist!
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »

"Comrade! I am not a Communist! I am a Marxist-Leninist!"

Far more importantly, why are you saying "bloody", you are an American.
I hope your aware that Leninism and Anarchism are to very different things.

Internationalism. Tongue
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 01:55:33 PM »

No, you are not. If you were, you would hate Putin, etc.  You seem to love all that is statist, imperialist, etc. There is nothing that is more anti-ancarchist then Putinīs Russia.
I do hate him, but I just prefer right wing autocracy to fascism. And hold on, imperialism? wut.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 10:02:06 PM »

As a Libertarian I hate Putin. I also hate the fact that people seriously care about Crimea. I don't want to defend Putin, but what he does in Russia's sperhe of influence isn't a serious threat unless he invades a NATO country.

And if the West does nothing about Crimea he will invade a NATO country with probability 1. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, etc. are both in Nato - and in what Putin perceives as Russia's sphere of influence.
First off, how the f*** would a region which democratically decided to join Russia somehow lead to Putin going batsh** and invading someone?
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 10:07:29 PM »

No, you are not. If you were, you would hate Putin, etc.  You seem to love all that is statist, imperialist, etc. There is nothing that is more anti-ancarchist then Putinīs Russia.
I do hate him, but I just prefer right wing autocracy to fascism. And hold on, imperialism? wut.

Then why do you support a fascist autocart in his invasion into a neighboring country led by a democratically elected anti-fascist government?

Imperialism is a proper word here: Putin is trying to reestablish the Empire Russia lost in 1991.
No, just no.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 10:13:15 PM »

Then why do you support a fascist autocart in his invasion into a neighboring country led by a democratically elected anti-fascist government?

Imperialism is a proper word here: Putin is trying to reestablish the Empire Russia lost in 1991.
No, just no.

What, you do not support a fascist autocrat? That is the best joke I've heard in a long time.
So the National(ist) Guard bombs and murders civilians(including members of my family) and that's considered anti-fascist?
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 10:45:25 PM »

No, just no.

What, you do not support a fascist autocrat? That is the best joke I've heard in a long time.
So the National(ist) Guard bombs and murders civilians(including members of my family) and that's considered anti-fascist?

Well, you do not mind when their opponents bomb and murder civilians en masse, because that is most certainly anti-fascist. Killing children must be a laudable activity in your eyes - as long as it is the Russians who are doing the killing.

And, of course, Massachussetts Nationalist Guard is a fascist organization - why else would they call it Massachussetts Nationalist Guard?
Exactly who did the People's Republics bomb and kill except the Fascists?
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 10:53:22 PM »

No, you are not. If you were, you would hate Putin, etc.  You seem to love all that is statist, imperialist, etc. There is nothing that is more anti-ancarchist then Putinīs Russia.

No, just no.

Well, you do not mind when their opponents bomb and murder civilians en masse, because that is most certainly anti-fascist. Killing children must be a laudable activity in your eyes - as long as it is the Russians who are doing the killing.

And, of course, Massachussetts Nationalist Guard is a fascist organization - why else would they call it Massachussetts Nationalist Guard?
Exactly who did the People's Republics bomb and kill except the Fascists?

Hundreds (probably, thousands, by now) of civillians in their zone of operation, perhaps? Or are they shooting soap bubbles?

Of course, everyone - even a baby - is a fascist, if he dares to be on the other side of the front lines, or even if he happens to be killed by shelling from YOUR side. He should not have been there - only a fascist would have himself killed by the белые и пушистые "soldiers of the People's Republics".
No soldier is white and fluffy but Ukraine is much worse then the DPR/LPR, but I'm not arguing anymore because I know what's going on.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 11:04:05 PM »

BTW, you also apparently know of some Junta somewher in Ukraine. When challenged the first time you provided a link to a civillian council with minor ex-oficio military participation. Would you mind exhibiting your knowledge  and actually standing by your words? Perhaps there is some other junta over there we do not know about?
Actually that I mistranslated and didn't check who was on it. The one I was talking about has the guy who looks like a pig leading it.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 03:58:27 PM »

Hopefully no one fu**s this up.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 10:06:37 PM »

Anybody know the reason for the fist fight today between the Fatherland MP and the Self Reliance MP?
Ukrainian politics, same as any brawl in the Rada.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »

Well in the past fights were always pro-Russian vs. pro-Western.

This time it's two pro-Western parties.

I've heard that it's over an anti-corruption bill but nothing more than that. If I had to guess, I would guess that the Fatherland party is against it?
This really isn't true about Self Reliance, though they aren't fascists or far-rightists they are quite nationalist and not really "pro-western" more "anti-Russian".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies