I'm retiring from Atlasia. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:14:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  I'm retiring from Atlasia. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm retiring from Atlasia.  (Read 1587 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »

Again, with the presumption of long-term intent.

Wormy and I CLEARLY had disagreements during our time in the Assembly, I pretty much never agreed with him let alone his methods... the issues of misrepresenting me during the NE Gubernatorial campaign left an especially bitter taste in my mouth.

But, however nuts and impractical his views are, he believes it completely, and I do respect that.

One thing I can say about you polnut is that you always had class.

I remember one discussion (and I think Wormy purposefully created the thread just so he could attack me) where he completely misrepresented my political ideology and beliefs.  It was one of the most disrespectful things anyone has said to me in my time here.  On the outside it seemed like I was willing to let bygones be bygones, but on the inside I despised Wormy.  Maybe not despise him enough to vote against him if he ran for a nationwide office (I'm too loyal to the Populares to do that to anyone) but enough to where I outright ignored him for the rest of his time here.  My previous experiences with Libertas, which left me an angry and bitter man, told me it was best to just lay off on any potential hate speech I would throw at somebody in the future.

Wormy may not be the most classy of individuals, or even the most honest, or the nicest, or hell f*** it he's been a piece of sh*t bastard in the past.  However, bastards can change in temperament, so I'll wait on passing final judgement on Wormy.

As for swearing off this forum:
I've tried it before, it just doesn't happen.  Sure you'll get much reduced post per day ratios but you'll still come back here.  It's a curse I tell ya, A CURSE!!!
Plus, you'll want to see what everybody is saying about you (some of it will no doubt be negative) and feel the need to defend your reputation.  That's what happened to me at least.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies