Would you keep watching the election if the exit polls show your side losing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:32:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Would you keep watching the election if the exit polls show your side losing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Would you keep watching the election if the exit polls show your side losing  (Read 340 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: July 22, 2018, 12:46:23 PM »

in a Landslide

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 02:29:04 PM »

Yes, in fact, I was quite excited by the 2016 exit polls when I saw that unlike 2012, voters were choosing "Strong Leader" (Trump) over "Shares my values" (Clinton). I knew that was good for Trump and that it could be an interesting night.

It didn't really sink in until Chris Wallace said something to the effect of "I think we are now open to the possibility...Donald Trump could be the next President of the United States." Then came Ohio, North Carolina, Florida and Wisconsin all by 11:30pm. Unlike people watching other networks who didn't call Wisconsin, I knew he had the three+one blue state and had already won the election.

Yes but 2016 exit polls didnt even come close to showing a landslide defeat. What I mean are exit polls what show a double-digit defeat for your side or something close to it
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies