PJ Polling: President
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:10:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PJ Polling: President
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you plan to vote for in the Presidential election?
Averroes Nix (Labor)

Spamage (Federalist)

Other

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: PJ Polling: President  (Read 1147 times)
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:51:13 PM »

Because of Spamage's declaration of candidacy.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 07:53:25 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2013, 08:00:37 PM by Emperor SJoyce »

This early in the race I see no reason to ditch the incumbent. I normally aren't very supportive of Labor candidates, especially folks like TNF (no offense but yeah), but Nix is one of the best Labor has to offer and has done a phenomenal job so far.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:54:28 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpsfBsN_Dg
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 07:55:08 PM »

Nix has done an excellent job and truly stands out above the rest in his party.  I will enthusiastically support him if he decides to run.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 08:05:45 PM »

I wonder if Jehovah's Witnesses would vote for Spamage...knocking on my door all the time and all it would make sense.
PJ
Politics Junkie
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 10:34:10 PM »

I wonder if Jehovah's Witnesses would vote for Spamage...knocking on my door all the time and all it would make sense.
Spamage is one of my favorite Federalists, but I am one of Averroes's must enthusiastic supporters, and I will most likely support him for reelection. There are Laborites I would prefer Spamage over though.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 10:38:08 PM »

The one who didn't lose his job by being recalled/then being inactive.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 11:13:16 PM »

It's so early, but I don't think there is a big chance of Nix running for re-election.
Supersonic
SupersonicVenue
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 0.35

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2013, 08:29:35 AM »

I don't see a scenario where I'm not backing the Federalist. So Spamage.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »

Nix. (although I would definitely vote spamage over a member of Labor's terrorist wing)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2013, 02:46:21 PM »

Nix. (although I would definitely vote spamage over a member of Labor's terrorist wing)

You'd rather have an inactive, unresponsive President than one with whom you disagree?
Flake
JacobTiver
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2013, 02:52:19 PM »

You'd rather have an inactive, unresponsive President than one with whom you disagree?

I would vote Spamage over a radical member, at least Spamage is somewhat moderate.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »

I would vote Spamage over a radical member, at least Spamage is somewhat moderate.

What radicals have we in Atlasia?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 03:00:22 PM »

Look at yourself for a radical.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »

Look at yourself for a radical.

Says the most far-right member of this game, with the possible exception of a certain Mideast Governor, who is of course on record favoring banning gay adoption and minarets.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »

You'd rather have an inactive, unresponsive President than one with whom you disagree? whom you don't trust to keep the country in one piece?
Yes.

Says the most far-right member of this game, with the possible exception of a certain Mideast Governor, who is of course on record favoring banning gay adoption and minarets.
What you're demonstrating here, Mr TNF, is that it's usually much easier to see radicalism on the other side than on your own. (I doubt JCL would call himself a radical either)
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 03:11:56 PM »

You'd rather have an inactive, unresponsive President than one with whom you disagree? whom you don't trust to keep the country in one piece?
Yes.

What you're demonstrating here, Mr TNF, is that it's usually much easier to see radicalism on the other side than on your own. (I doubt JCL would call himself a radical either)

I don't think that supporting a shorter workweek, stronger unions, and higher taxes on the rich are 'radical' positions, because they're really not wild-eyed ideas. They're just good common sense approaches to dealing with everyday human needs.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 03:16:57 PM »

I don't want to get into this too much (as its a conversation that seesm to be invading most threads) but taking guns away from cops, wanting to put the universal legislature back in charge in the Midwest (though you have reversed on that with your actual votes), and abolishing internships as we know it at least borders on radical.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 03:34:45 PM »

I don't think that supporting a shorter workweek, stronger unions, and higher taxes on the rich are 'radical' positions, because they're really not wild-eyed ideas. They're just good common sense approaches to dealing with everyday human needs.
Those aren't. Certain other positions, though...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies