Who is most like Obama? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:43:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who is most like Obama? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which Democratic candidate is most like Obama; who will govern most like him?
Clinton

O'Malley

Sanders

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Who is most like Obama?  (Read 1119 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: January 19, 2016, 11:14:28 AM »

Hillary has stated quite a few times that her presidency would 'expand on Obama's policies' (read: be a third term of Obama).
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 04:05:43 PM »

Actually, taking both fields into account, probably Rubio. I mean, both are (well, Obama was in 2008) one term Senators from ethnic minority backgrounds, who haven't really achieved anything of note, but nonetheless have been propelled to the 'top tier' of their respective primary fields on the basis of the fact that they apparently have 'compelling stories', which for some reason is a justification for them leapfrogging candidates with more substantial political achievements (for the Democrats, Hillary, Edwards, Biden, Dodd etc, for the Republicans, Bush, Christie and Kasich). Both are competent speakers, although their actual campaigning abilities leave something to be desired. Both have the media in the tank for them (at least in the primaries).

Obviously, as I indicated, I'm talking about 2008 Obama, as they're aren't really any good matches for 2016 Obama.

How could you forget Obama leapfrogging MIKE GRAVEL?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies