NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:12:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  NPC Elections - Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NPC Elections - Commentary Thread  (Read 5047 times)
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« on: December 15, 2020, 05:57:29 PM »

They are insensitive and hurtful towards racial minorities
Deadprez is black and I think the only black person in the game and he's on the House slate.
Cao is Malaysian and is on their house slate.
So?
As far as I know, there have been no racist comments by any feds and nobody said anything about it and the Feds are inclusive towards racial minorities.

(1) If you read the speech, you would have realized that I was not referring to the Federalist Party as a whole but to a certain faction of it.
(2) Dog-whistling is the art of insinuation, not clear statements. I wonder what is, maybe involuntarily but still, insinuated if a certain member of the house brands civil rights activists as criminals or when a bill is introduced to the house that implies that hate crime laws are unfair toward white people.
Amanda Huggenkiss
amanda dermichknutscht

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 01:10:00 AM »

Amanda got one hell of a response.

Hey, I'm not complaining. There might be no honeymoon period for me as a new player, but at least everyone knows now that I've joined the game, so that's a plus. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies