🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:54:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 🇩🇪 German elections (federal & EU level)  (Read 218046 times)
mgop
« on: May 02, 2019, 01:58:58 PM »

New poll for the federal election:

Man, I hate the multi-party system, when none is polling above 30%. Too many parties!

Wow, the Right lead over Left has been reduced to 1 (48-47)

Yes but the greens have moved so hard to the centre that they can hardly be described as "left". A red-red-green coalition is nothing but a wet dream as nobody outside the Jusos and die linke wants it, the only possible constellations are red-black and black-yellow-green.
Indeed the Greens have become so bürgerlich (bourgeois) that their Voters are the second richest behind the FDP!

Not even among the Jusos everyone would like a red-red-green coalition. More than half in my county are opposed to that, including myself, even though we're a more right/center-leaning constituency compared to the rest of the party.

lol and you are supposed to be jusos member? please change avatar color to blue.
mgop
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 01:45:10 PM »

it's gonna be portugal coalition (green-red-red), it's already happening in the states of berlin and bremen. germany will finally be free, and cdu will need decades to recover from merkel dictatorship, just like spd after shroder.
mgop
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 12:25:41 PM »

as i thought, grand coalition remain, this time with spd prime-minister
mgop
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 02:25:38 PM »

cdu is in shambles, lash**t reminds me of mccain 2008, he knows he doesn't have a chance after his predcessor destroyed the country and the party, but he plays along
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies