Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 05:41:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 22644 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« on: May 15, 2017, 05:41:58 PM »

The only good thing about this is watching R's spin in circles trying to defend him.

If we survive the Trump era, there a whole lot of people who should never be taking seriously ever again.

"If we survive".... really? It's stuff like this that is why so many people don't take seriously some of you guys. It's one thing to oppose trump and his worldview and policies, it's another thing to delude yourselves into thinking the world will be on fire and we're all going to die because of one man. It's paranoia and frankly unhealthy. That's schizophrenia.
if, for example, a.h.c.a. passes that's tens of thousands of people dead per year. get your useless head out of the sand.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:47:20 PM »

The only good thing about this is watching R's spin in circles trying to defend him.

If we survive the Trump era, there a whole lot of people who should never be taking seriously ever again.

"If we survive".... really? It's stuff like this that is why so many people don't take seriously some of you guys. It's one thing to oppose trump and his worldview and policies, it's another thing to delude yourselves into thinking the world will be on fire and we're all going to die because of one man. It's paranoia and frankly unhealthy. That's schizophrenia.
if, for example, a.h.c.a. passes that's tens of thousands of people dead per year. get your useless head out of the sand.

Under that logic, can I blame democratic immigration policy for the deaths of people who were hit by unlicensed undocumented immigrants?
try harder
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 08:43:20 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"
PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:44:57 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:15 PM »

what
it's not a complex concept m8
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:54 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.

Maybe Trump should stop being so shady and then there would be nothing to leak?

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

no sht m8
people whose livelihoods and/or lives (or their friends' or families') are in danger tend to get pretty stressed
i do not know why this is supposed to be some kind of gotcha or w/e
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 08:57:32 PM »

what
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:30 PM »

what
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies