UK General Discussion: Rishecession (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:55:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Discussion: Rishecession (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Discussion: Rishecession  (Read 252259 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: September 10, 2022, 01:22:42 PM »
« edited: September 10, 2022, 01:40:55 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There is no need to abolish the monarchy now since Charles and William and Harry are the King and Princes now, the monarchy wanted to be abolished because we had no new monarch Queen Elizabeth was on the throne too long now we have a new King the only thing that might be scrubbed is Scotland becoming independent but they will keep Charles as head of state

We had monarchy actually but it was broken by Kennedys being killed but had Kennedys survey we could of had 2 consecutive Kennedy and then we had Gore Sr and They Sr it could of been successive generations of the same family and of course we had the Clintons, Bushes but Hillary didn't get elected and Rs want Trump back he is the richest man in the world

The Whigs were the Republicans which means money party Banking Party
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 01:31:11 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2022, 01:36:16 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rich-king-charles-iii-rest-125336923.html

As said previously, the Crown can get rid of homelessness across Cali and then some Jamaica and America deserve reparations that's why Ds  need to do well in these next two cycles to enshrine DC Statehood and Voting Rights and Reparations and Roe into LAW

I had an Irish friend whom lived in a Mansion in childhood he said his Pappas wealth came from Ireland, Pull yourself by bootstraps plse, inheritance wealth from Rome, Ireland and London look at FL those Sicilian mansions

Now we can have a discussion on reparations and you don't need to be a direct decendant we all have Creole, Nigerian or Jamaican in Blks, Light skinned means Creole and Dark skin means Jamaica

My sister is light skinned she took Creole and I am dark skinned Janaican, just like in Africa Light skinned means Ethiopian, Dark skinned means Nigerian
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 05:24:22 PM »
« Edited: September 15, 2022, 05:29:04 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Yeah the fuss some are trying to make over the pen is ridiculous, if anything it humanises him.

I've always liked Charles, though I suppose I should be against the institution of the monarchy I still hope Charles is successful as king

We must see what it is it's inheritance wealth like Trump is it's not Democracy but the Crown did get rid of slavery and are pro Environment, they are the present day Whigs because they are conservative but they are pro Environment, they Crown and Queen Victoria got rid of slavery and was close to Lady Lincoln because they wanted to make the Federal Govt and Crts stronger and Judicial Review enhanced the Federal Government , Judicial Restraint Pro Apartheid enhanced the state Govt Articles of Confederation didn't work so the Crown and Republican had to get rid of slavery, Queen Victoria got rid of slavery, but it's still inheritance weakth

It's okay to mourn to Queen for 3 days but as a D I don't have to mourn her anymore  they owe blacks for Reparations for colonialzing Africa Roots and Shaka Zulu and they will pay Reparations is making it's way in case we get Filibuster proof Majority in 22/24

The Diamond she wears is from South Africa and India
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies