Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:41:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) still undecided about 2010.  (Read 11403 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: May 05, 2009, 12:30:27 PM »

A Henry/Coburn switch would be fine with me.  Would Henry just be a Ben Nelson type Senator?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »

A Henry/Coburn switch would be fine with me.  Would Henry just be a Ben Nelson type Senator?

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Henry

"Governor Henry has taken a fairly moderate political stance as governor. He believes that abortion is not an issue that requires government interference and has a mixed view of affirmative action, supporting it in colleges but not in hiring for the bureaucracy. Henry supports expanding public healthcare and holding HMOs accountable for poor care; however, he also is in favor of upholding the death penalty and is against gun control. The governor supports tax cuts for the lower and middle classes and believes in keeping the income tax; he also supports using the "War on Drugs" strategy to combat methanphetamine use within his state"

Sounds absolutely perfect to me.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »

Hopefully he and Henry will switch jobs.  Any chance Henry could win a head to head matchup with Coburn?
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »

even as a Democrat, I want to do everything in my power to keep my own party under the 60 seat mark.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies